Massive Guest Announcement tonight at 7pm its going to be good

It's nice to see that whoever it is is going to be there on both days. Pretty annoying seeing guest after guest announce for the Sunday when I'm only going the Saturday.

Of course I probably won't be interested in the massive guest anyway, I usually only go for the odd person from a couple of shows.

It's quality not quantity though. 2 of the best guests Gillian Anderson and Charles Dance are exclusive to Saturday.

Suppose it's opinion. There is one guest I'm getting a photo with on the Sat (Not the 2 exclusives to Sat), whereas there are 2 or 3 I'd get a photo with from Sunday if I were going, or they were there both days.

My guesses based on the clues: David Duchovny, David Tennant, Sean Bean, or Nathon Fillion. Possibly Matt Smith.

David Tennant would make me squee the house down lol, and i would be very happy with Nathon or Matt. And Sean Bean would probably make my Mum come with me and my Dad and have her first photo op lol.

My not-so-based-on-the-clues guess, but just cos it would make me very happy: Ian Somerhalder :wub:

Kinda hoping its somebody that I don't want to meet because my budget went out the window a few weeks back...

And this is all totally distracting me from the studying I'm supposed to be doing. I can't decide whether that's a good or bad thing ;)

works a lot more than one thing they are know for

With this comment... AND

Seeing the other guests that have been announced, it just cant be any other than David Tennant :)

It really cant be Sean Bean, cause he is imo (Im not trying to start an argument :) ) not famous for something special, he has done alot of things which has made him famous (would love if it were him)

and well David Duchovny, he is current, very popular... But has he done that much more than X-files and Californication ... then this comment from jason wont fit.

Well that was my point of view, now Im gonna grab a beer and w8 for it.... ;)

Edited by Wondermoose

Imagine it was Tom Hiddleston *kill me now*

Could well be Hiddles...After all, he is currently working!~

haha and this - "works a lot more than one thing they are know for"

Tom does a lot of different work but everyone knows him because of Thor/The Avengers.

I would literally die right there on the spot if I met him *I need to not get my hopes up now*

Lol you can't announce a big guest ,!!!!!! I was being a party pooper saying there would beno more and here you do this. My stomach is bulging from all my humble pie!!!!! Well done....mega excited and I already think the line up is amazing. Now I am away to feel sheepish and stupid.

PS well done Showmasters on the success of the event. Top class gents :-)

OK, final predictions

-Tom Hiddleston (or any of the Avengers Assemble cast, really!)

-Hugh Laurie (A very long shot, but hey, I can dream! :P)

-Matthew Fox (Another hopeful one)

-Eccleston/Tennant/Smith

Right! Now I must stop guessing and get back to cleaning. See y'all at 7.

I would love if the guest would be someone off

I would die if it was Ewan McGregor!!!

Me too!!! :)

(allthough would be a waste if I did cause all the spendings Ive made sofar ;) )

Edited by Wondermoose

Sean Bean seems like a logical guess but I'm praying to the geek gods for Nathan Fillion, Christina Hendricks (never going to happen) or Felicia Day.

Edit:

Apparently Nathan Fillion is at a con in the US at the same time.

NOOOOOOO! Edited by SaucyKakapo