VERY BIG Guest Announcement for monday at 7 pm

Right people, with the time counting down, I think its time to put our money where our mouths are.

Pick 2 guests guesses, 1 'realistic' and one 'dream but might come', and post them here. Thats it. Then we'll see who got it right/close without searching through 27 pages and 100s of names lol

Right so for me:

Realistic: Timothy Dalton

Dream: Gary Oldman

GO! :wub:

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right people, with the time counting down, I think its time to put our money where our mouths are.

Pick 2 guests guesses, 1 'realistic' and one 'dream but might come', and post them here. Thats it. Then we'll see who got it right/close without searching through 27 pages and 100s of names lol

Right so for me:

Realistic: Timothy Dalton

Dream: Gary Oldman

GO! :wub:

OK, so I know NO reliable source.

Realistic: Ryan Reynolds

Dream: Al Pacino

I've just had a thought - yep my head really hurts now ha ha ha.

Whilst being on my Twitterthingamyjig I saw one of the people I'm following and thought how he would be absolutely perfect - although seeing his cult status for the best part of several decades I'm sure he must have done another convention somewhere.

The one... The only...

WAX ON! WAX OFF!

Himself.

Ralph Macchio.

Come on, someone tell me hes done something before and that he wont be here :)

I thought it was Ralph, but my brother lives next to him and it isn't him :D real shame as i would have loved it to be him. Although maybe Jason and co have managed to pursuade him somehow...

COME ON MACCHIO !!

I've just had a thought - yep my head really hurts now ha ha ha.

Whilst being on my Twitterthingamyjig I saw one of the people I'm following and thought how he would be absolutely perfect - although seeing his cult status for the best part of several decades I'm sure he must have done another convention somewhere.

The one... The only...

WAX ON! WAX OFF!

Himself.

Ralph Macchio.

Come on, someone tell me hes done something before and that he wont be here :)

COME ON MACCHIO !!

Pretty sure Daniel-san has done some West coast US conventions..

Right so for me:

GO! :D

Realistic: Rupert Grint

Dream: Jk Rowling

I'm thinking that it may possibly be Daniel Radcliffe (someone to keep the Potter contingency happy)

Possibly someone older and with quite a wide appeal Seth McFarlane.

Got to think if it could be someone whos been in oodles of Hollywood movies or if they're someone who've been in Dr. Who

I'd actually like it if it were Jennifer Connelly.