Latest Guest Announcement: Robin Sachs

Queen_Sindel

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh Ethan Rayne - great guest i met Robin at my first buffy con many years ago so great to see him again. I remember Robin came into the bar & he said hello to me i couldnt believe a buffy guest had spoken to me, i was stunned to silence for ages.

He was very funny on stage with Tony they used to be like a comedy act so looking forward to the talks with those too!

thanks for some good news! :P

Edited by buffy2k

Another Buffy guest :P & coincedently the Buffy ep. Halloween was on Syfy about an hour or two ago :wub:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I LOVE that episode! :(

(Also just poked about on imdb to find he was Sarris, of all characters, in Galaxy Quest, so the geek in me is now even more pleased! :wub: )

Wow! Really! That is one of my favourite films :D

Thanks for the guest ME. I haven't met Robin yet so am looking forward to seeing him. My son Ashley on hearing the news of another guest has just shouted in to me, 'who's Ethan Rayne?' Kids eh!!! I feel a quick buffy marathon coming on to bring him up to speed. LOL

Oooo - not someone I ever thought of meeting, but I loved Ethan; he had serious bad guy style. Awesome guest - thanks guys!

agree 100% never really thought about him, but now that i do i'm digging the idea.

anyone else thinking they want a tony head and robin sachs sandwich photo? i sooo do now lol

Hope he's doing a guesttalk with Anthony... and that it is at a time I can be there, have to miss out on a lot of Hallowhedon this year.

Next year better.

Thanks for this new guest, really didn't see this one coming and I like it :) :) :)

So pleased with this announcement. Thank you so much.

Oooo - not someone I ever thought of meeting, but I loved Ethan; he had serious bad guy style. Awesome guest - thanks guys!

agree 100% never really thought about him, but now that i do i'm digging the idea.

anyone else thinking they want a tony head and robin sachs sandwich photo? i sooo do now lol

Me, definitely. It would look so good.

A joint photo with them would be good. Although I wouldn't want to lose the individual photo as a result of it.

Edit: Just remember that joint/group photoshoots don't usually happen.

Edited by 1of2

So pleased with this announcement. Thank you so much.

Me, definitely. It would look so good.

Yes please!