What Series do you watch/want to come for?

slaycandy

Curiosity about the Combo-con!!!  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Of the three shows represented, which do you watch?

• All three!
    • Supernatural + Vampire Diaries
    • Supernatural + Being Human
    • Vampire Diaries + Being Human
    • Just Supernatural
    • Just Vampire Diaries
    • Just Being Human
  2. 2. And for those who answered 2/3 series, which series is the biggest draw to this event for you?

• Supernatural
    • Vampire Diaries
    • Being Human
    • I answered only one series in question 1
  3. 3. If there's a show you haven't watched yet, will you give it a go before the event?

• Absolutely!
    • Maybe... if I have time.
    • No, not interested in the other series.
    • I watch all of them already!!

• Showmasters Admin

Okay, well I am a fan of all three shows and think this event is going to be awesome! But, I was just wondering how many others were a fan of all three, or even two out of the three series..... and if you're not yet, will you be watching before the event???

Call me curious, but I had to make a poll just to see!!!!

SJ

xox

Edited by showmasters

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Supernatural and Being Human for me.

Haven't seen Vampire Diaries beyond the first episode really, and I wasn't a fan of that. We have it on DVD so I'll no doubt watch it before the con itself.

Didn't watch Being Human before Housebroken and then that got cancelled, so we made the effort to watch it before LFCC. I love the show now, and the guests were some of the best I've ever met, so I'm really looking forward to hopefully meeting those and others.

And I've loved Supernatural since the begin, and there's so many fantastic potential guests from that, so I'd have to go with that primarily.

I absolutely love Supernatural and Roadhouse was amazing so I'd primarily be going for that if I went. I've not yet booked my ticket for this one, even though it's less than two weeks before my birthday so that'd be pretty cool, because I haven't ever watched Being Human or Vampire Diaries. Being Human is definitely something I've been wanting to get round to watching for a while and I'll give Vampire Diaries a shot too. At the moment though, I'm gonna wait and see who comes before booking my tickets, this is my first time not booking straight away but that's because there's three different shows and only one of which I watch. If you got Jensen Ackles though, I'd book straight away haha, I really want to meet him and it'd be extra cool to meet him just before my birthday. I'd imagine that'd boost ticket sales so you could get other guests too :D

Edited by Doctor Who

• Showmasters Admin

Okay, well I am a fan of all three shows and think this event is going to be awesome! But, I was just wondering how many others were a fan of all three, or even two out of the three series..... and if you're not yet, will you be watching before the event???

Call me curious, but I had to make a poll just to see!!!!

SJ

xox

I've added an extra answer to questions 2 and 3 :D

Question 2 is only for people that answered 2/3 shows in question 1, but you can't NOT vote.

So I've added an answer for those of us that had put one show down in question 1 :D

Question 3 didn't have an answer for people that already watch all of them -_-

Edited by Too Tall

I watch both Supernatural and Being Human - howevre, was hoping that this would be another Supernatural con alone. As much as I enjoy Being Human, a Supernatural con will always be the draw for me.

I haven't booked my ticket yet as I am waiting to see which Supernatural guests are announced first.

I have loved Supernatural from the start but really the only guests from there I'd want to meet would be Jensen, Jared, Jim and Misha but the main draw to this con for me is Vampire Diaries I love it and would love to meet any of the main cast from this and I haven't seen Being Human yet. I'm holding out for a decent Vampire Diaries guest before booking

I think I'm probably the only one who only watches Being Human - at least it feels that way lol.

I've attempted to get into Supernatural, but just can't. I don't know, it doesn't do it for me. Vampire Diaries, I watched a couple of episodes when it first started and stopped again for some reason. I've never really been interested enough to go back and start watching again, so...

No honey I watch it too

I also watch and adore the other two so this is like the BEST event for me

And on topic I'd quite like a balance of guests from the shows cos that's an opportunity to squee about them all- which I totally will do- and it also makes it more interesting for those not into one or more.

Although that's something I don't understand, but I am biased.

I watch all of them and love them all. Was gutted couldn't go to Roadhouse as we were on hols.

My favourite is a toss up between Supernatural and Vampire Diaries.

Seriously, how can you choose between Jensen and Ian ??? :D

The answer is you don't chose between Jensen and Ian =D You take them both and run as fast as you can from the other squealing fangirls =D

Supernatural and Vampire Diaries for me, the biggest draw being Supernatural. I've watched a couple of Being Human episodes but then I missed one and just never bothered to catch up with it. I'd watch it though if I had the time.