latest Guest Announcement - John Barrowman

showmasters

Gutted about his cancellation for The Hub 3 but I hope you all enjoy meeting him. It's highly unlikely that I'll be able to go to this event and I was really looking forward to meeting him as I've been waiting a good five years. He doesn't do signings up north and I've been waiting for ages lol. I wish I could go to this event, it has such a good line-up. :smile:

Edited by Doctor Who

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the first announced day for John due to the circumstances of his having to cancel the Hub.

we were also informed that the Collectormaina London date did work well with his schedule and John can attend and is looking forward to attending this event on the 29th of Nov at Olympia

we are sad that john cannot attend the Hub but we do understand he gets busy , we do have a great line up already for the Hub so it will still be a great event and we are still working on other guests for the event so the Hub 3 will be amazing and fun

The above is taken from his guest cancellation thread in the Hub section.

Prob about a fortnight before the event, I would expect to see a post detailing guest days, so keep an eye out for that

• Moderators

Will miss him at Hub3, but since I had already planned to come to this event on the strength of the other guests, this works out pretty okay for me!

(Maybe not so okay on the bank balance!)

Of course, this being the day after his last La Cage show, I'm imagining he might be a little bit hungover...

I'll definitely get another auto from him as I haven't got one on a 10x8 yet, not sure if I'll get another shoot as I can't smile properly for one at the best of times and his I think will be a rush again.

But then again if I get a shoot I'll get to put my arm around him. :P