2 Guests left...

Lizzy

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't narrow it down to two! There are lots of great guests. OK, Greg and Jack are at the top of my list, but Jayma Mays would be good, as would Dania Ramirez.

I know I've already met George Takei, but if he were available, I wouldn't say no - the guy was the nicest and easiest to talk to out of any signing event I've ever attended and a group talk/photo with him would be awesome. OK, that's probably unrealistic even though he isn't main cast, but hell, one can ask.

Failing that, how about Francis Capra? I loved Weevil on Veronica Mars.

Really, I'm not fussy. :unsure:

ok if i really must choose 2 persons NOT from the main cast , I'd love to meet Malcolm MacDowell, as he's been in a lot of very good movies through the years, he must have tons of anecdotes and is sooooo funny:) and Jimmy Jean-Louis, as he speaks french fluently: he spent a lot of years in Paris and he seems to have a good sense of humour too, which i must confess i appreciate most for events like Eclipse:P

That's why David Anders was my fav at Eclipse1 , followed by Cristine who were absolutly great and funny too.

and this is leading me to that again: Zach Quinto is very funny too! Get him! That is another good reason :unsure:

No, i won't give up until SM got us the six guests! :dance:

If we can't have Quinto now, it will be over forever after the Star Trek release, i'm sure :dance:

So it's now or never!!!

Hayden and Ali would be my dream choices.

You've totally missed the WHOLE point of the thread :wub:

We would all love main cast, duh, but who ELSE do we want!

to me there the suporting cast lol its the zach greg and david show lol

Hayden and Ali would be my dream choices.

You've totally missed the WHOLE point of the thread :P

We would all love main cast, duh, but who ELSE do we want!

If one of them wasn't posible I suppose Clea Duvall would be good.

Sorry but this is just too pessimistic, why shouldn't we hope for main cast guests? I know some people would be happy to meet any small character involved in the show but to me the main cast make the show (aside from major crew/creative team) and therefore are THE people I want to meet! In such a big ensemble show anyone else is pretty minor and while I'd be ok meeting them I can't say I could put one infront of the other as essentially unless you love them for their work in something else their pretty much the same.

No, THATS the pessimistic attitude!! The whole point was to help out SM. they already KNOW that we want main cast- duh! What Heroes fan is gona say "no thank u, I don't really want to see Masi"... :headscratch:

Come on, like SM are gona see this thread an say "ok, no main cast then, just the rest"... this is hypothetical as are the rest of the guest suggestions threads...

What IF SM can't get main cast, worst comes to worst? They may just hazard a guess at who we'd all wana see... maybe this thread may help, who knows?

Flippin heck, how does 99% of the threads on here turn into an argument? I only made this so that we could say IF we don't get main cast, who else would we be HAPPY with. After all, its a Heroes show, not a "lets get someone cos they're all big and famous" show...

I'm sorry you thought I was making an argument but I just thought the thread idea was pessimistic, and I still believe it is sorry.

Also I for one don't want to meet random famous people I want to meet people who play a major role in my favourite shows, I don't care if the rest of the world even knows they exist. It just means more to me to meet someone I care about than meeting someone just because.

Bloody hell people, calm down!

I have no doubt SM are working on trying to secure main cast members for this event, but should a situation arise where it isn't possible e.g. Lockdown, who would you like to meet from the other cast members?

This allows SM to try and book these other guests for Eclipse 3, Collectormania or other events also.

It is a simple discussion, which does not imply that SM are not trying to book main cast members, just a bit of discussion on what smaller characters / actors we enjoy and would like to meet.

I really don't understand why people have to try and turn a rational discussion into a pointless arguement over some stupid point which has never been brought up. :P

Anders is a legend and is welcome at any event... ever!