2 Guests left...

Lizzy

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it would be great to meet the main producers and directors of heroes as well as a main character :)

I agree with this. They might be busy working on the show at different times than the cast, though, so that might affect their availability dates.

As it's now been confirmed due to lower than expected ticket sales we are unlikely to get a main cast guest, the people from the other categories I would most like to see are....

Kristen Bell :P (she's one of the people I'd most like to see anyway)

Christine Rose (she was so funny & could tell us new stuff about s3, plus she's main anyway this season)

Santiago Cabrera (he's gorgeous)

Thomas Dekker (John Connor yeah!)

Clea DuVall (I LOVED her in Carnivale)

Missy Peregrym (Reaper :))

Jayma Mays (She was sweet as Charlie)

eden from season one coz i missed her when she came over

my main choice of guest right now would be Brea Grant, Daphne in season 3. Met her briefly recently and she was really nice

actually all the new villians would be fine by me

I also met Brea recently, she was even nice enough to add me to her facebook, lovely person.

But I guess with only 1 guest left I'd have to go with Greg Grunberg or Malcolm Macdowell (still disappointed about him not going to LFCC this year)

Still feels funny that I can say its happening next weekend, ooh so close now, can't wait.

Edited by Quinny83

How about Anna Faris? She was only in one episode of Heroes so she would only be a minor guest :dance:

huh? Anna was never in Heroes... it was Jayma Mays that played Charlie, not Anna (as imdb states for 7 minutes to midnight!)

You might be right, but the imdb does say on Anna Faris's page she was in Heroes. I don't personally remember but am a big fan of Anna.

• Moderators

You might be right, but the imdb does say on Anna Faris's page she was in Heroes. I don't personally remember but am a big fan of Anna.

He is right - IMDB's full of cr@p half the time, and if you were such a big fan of Anna I'm sure you would remember her being in it :D

How about Anna Faris? She was only in one episode of Heroes so she would only be a minor guest :unsure:

huh? Anna was never in Heroes... it was Jayma Mays that played Charlie, not Anna (as imdb states for 7 minutes to midnight!)

yeah, that imdb entry is wrong, it is just someone playing about, she was never in Heroes!

He is right - IMDB's full of cr@p half the time, and if you were such a big fan of Anna I'm sure you would remember her being in it :unsure:

Good point.