2 Guests left...

Lizzy

We all know we'd love to see Masi, Ali, Kristen, Zach, Milo, Eccleston... etc etc.

So excluding any main/ obvious/ impossible guests... what two would be best to fill your line up to make it 6?

No cheating and picking 3! Just 2 non- main characters that would make your show totally worthwhile. And you have to give a reason :angel: There are just hundreds of possibilities- we're spoilt for choice!

Mine would be:

Nichelle Nichols ..... (Would be great to see her for Heroes, and as a massive Trekkie, I could do with meeting her again!)

Nicholas D'Agosto.... (Way too pretty! Would love to see him... even though Claire has forgotten about him it seems ;) I could never!!! Photoshoot would be muchos nice too :( )

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hummyou meen not mr turtle and mr muggles then....

id quite like to meet mr africa guy i am not even going to attempt to spell his name...i will get it wrong i tryed to spell it the other day five times and gave up.

i stll havent met the guy that plays ted and would like to... thats my input.

I just copied and pasted from the linup thread but as much as I want main guests if any of these came I would be pleased Nichelle Nichols (for star trek and heroes), Nora Zehetner (loved Eden was sooooo annoyed they killed her off so early), Jayma Mays (loved her and she was ment to be at Eclipse), Missy Peregrym (heroes and reaper), Dana Davis (I liked her character), Clea DuVall (loved her character to and love her other work) and Dania Ramirez (don't like her character but like her other work).

Edit:

haha ok this is hard Jayma Mays and Missy Peregrym your so mean Lizzy. ;)

Edited by selby

I'm with Leanna Hot main male cast :P

seriously tho ill be gutted if we get no main i'm keeping the hope or the denial for a lil while longer

Unfortunately its very unlikely you will get main cast unless they've been killed off in the show, most of the cast I've met at conventions have been killed off in the show.

• Moderators

I wouldn't say that. At least half of the people I've met from Heroes were still in the show when I met them, as are a fair few that I can think of that are down for doing appearances in the future.

but only difference is there filming atm and not doing a world tour I do hope we get atleast one and will be slightly annoyed if we don't but I will make the most of the con.

Edited by selby

• Moderators

It was only the original 4 that were doing the world tour. And out of those, Hayden has been announced after that (even if she did cancel), Adrian appeared, and Jack is doing a future event.

Then there's Sendhil, Noah, and Greg who have all done appearances while still in the show. David Anders was main cast in S2, and Cristine Rose is main cast now.

Kristen Bell was down to attend somewhere, as was Zachary Quinto.

So really it's only Leonard Roberts and Tawny Cypress that have actually appeared 'after death' from main cast.

No doubt it's harder to get them, but it's certainly not impossible.

• Moderators

mr isssssaaaaaaccccccc for shame david for shame

I actually thought about him while writing that as well.

I blame his beardedness at E1. It means I didn't know it was him :P

Announcing guests and attending guests are two different things. Also during E1 they weren't filming like they are now.

Yes, I'm aware they're two different things. But all I'm saying is that it's not a case of 'unless they're dead, they're not coming' - none of us really know the filming schedules, and Jason's said he's working with the show to see who's available, so it just depends on who's available.

With the amount of cast they have at the moment, I doubt everyone is needed at the same time anyway.

Edited by DavidB

Yea but we allllll want the main guests! So SM aren't exactly gona say "oh no ones asked for Masi so we won't get him..." lol, they will if they can! But for the smaller guests, they may not realise people wana see them, but we do.

Nichelle and Nick for me! Hell, I'd get photoshoots with them both deff!!!

It was only the original 4 that were doing the world tour. And out of those, Hayden has been announced after that (even if she did cancel), Adrian appeared, and Jack is doing a future event.

Then there's Sendhil, Noah, and Greg who have all done appearances while still in the show. David Anders was main cast in S2, and Cristine Rose is main cast now.

Kristen Bell was down to attend somewhere, as was Zachary Quinto.

So really it's only Leonard Roberts and Tawny Cypress that have actually appeared 'after death' from main cast.

No doubt it's harder to get them, but it's certainly not impossible.

Well I can name two more who've done conventions and been killed off in the show.

Erick Avari (Chandra Suresh - Mohinders Dad)

George Takei (Kaito Nakamura) - Hiros Dad

both of who I've met :-)

Edited by Quinny83

Main characters are not out of the question, we already have James Kyson Lee at the moment and others from the main cast are doing conventions or signing events at the moment (Greg Grunberg). The situation is different from Eclipse 1 with filming however last time we had 3 main cast so I think we can look forward to maybe 1 more main cast obviously not Milo or Zachary as they are central to the present story so likely unavaiable. I'm certain the final line up will have something for everyone.

Turtle and Turtle's friend Mr Britney Spears Fan.

Imagine the talk - a turtle dancing to Britney Spears songs sang by an African man who can see the future.

Worth the money just for that.

:unsure: I'd go for that too.

Ok, but two people. I think for me it would be fun with Randall Bentley, Stana Katic or Alan Blumenfeld. Hard to choose two of them, so I kinda cheated by using or. :dance: