Your favourite guests at CM13?

Princess83

I'd vote for Nancy Allen as my favourite. She was really chatty and lovely to talk with. I'd like to give John Barrowman an honourable mention because from what I saw, he was handling his absolutely insane queues as best he could and I can't imagine how tired he must have been toward the end of the day.

You?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dare I say: John Barrowman. Not only was he unfailingly polite when signing autographs, but I really didn't expect the full-on two-arm hug I got during the photo session :YAHOO:

My fav guest was Kelly Stables. She really took her time with everybody and i found her very easy to talk to. She was an excellent guest. Would def meet her again

It's really difficult to name one guest, all the ones I saw were charming. However if I had to pick one I would say Bruce Boxleitner. My son was talking to him about the cgi in Tron for quite a long time and he seemed genuinely interested in what he had to say.

Paul McGillion! I was having a bad day on Saturday and waited around for an extra hour for him to arrive because his plane was delayed (I think). I expected him to be tired and miserable but he was so friendly and warm and cuddly that it really cheered me up.

I think i would have to say Kai Owen. he just came back from Portugal, dont you know (shame he didnt take me with him!) Eve Myles too, she has just bought some Wonder Woman pj's. whoops she told me not to tell that in public.

I must say quickly i had an awesome weekend up at MK. I think maybe the best yet ( out of the 5 ive been to!) Roll on the next one :lol: