Your favourite guests at CM13?

Princess83

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only saw John Barrowman and James Marsters

so I have to say that both of them were excellent.

Got a stroked back from both of them at their

photo shoots...a hug off John...being called a

sweetheart from John too.

OK OK...JOHN BARROWMAN IS THE BEST!!!! lol :wub:

Santiargo was really lovely and surprisingly really happy when i talked to him, and he looks alot hotter without the beard :P

I think he was more comfortable after doing Eclipse. He y I like the beard. :thumbup: But he's hot either way, so I'll never complain.

I thought everone was nice, though I would say that the longest chat I got to have would be with Kai. ;)

Geoffrey Bayldon was such a nice man, happy to chat with me whilst he signed my autograph. Colin Baker was also a good guest, very amusing. I also found out from Nick Courtney which was his favourite Brigadier story in Doctor Who.

For me it would have to be a toss up between James Marsters and Hattie Hayridge.

Hattie was lovely and chatty, and didn't rush at all.

James was utterly charming... I got 2 darlin's and a sweetheart ;)

The no personalizations thing was a bit of a bummer, but I got to have a chat with him about why he enjoys doing these things, and that 3 minute chat is worth a lot more than him writing my name.

Both utterly lovely and professional people that I would happily pay to meet again.

Eve Myles was the best guest there in my opinion. Of course John Barrowman and James Marsters were lovely as always, but it was a bit of a rush and I think between 8 of us, we got to spend around 2 minutes talking to him. It was a bit of a let down, but expected with the huge queues.

Eve was so lovely, she gave us hugs and was just insanely nice.

And Kai Owen, what can I say. Legend, much xD

:D Natalia was brilliant, she really made my day by signing 'Hi Laura, Love and Magic! X Do it all, Sexy! X' (due to our conversation about how inspiring Tonks is lol ) :D And then because a photographer from MK News wanted to take our photo instead of just pretending to write it again like he asked, she drew a little picture of Tonks on a broomstick surrounded by stars! :wub:

She's awesome! Absolutely lovely guest, so enthusiastic and friendly, she really seemed to kind of put everything into her conversations with people :wub:

Special mention also to James Marsters, who manages to always make people feel special and listened to despite having to get through squillions of us! A real gentleman :wub:

I loved everybody but if I had to pick a favourite I would go for James. He was just so friendly and chatty. I felt bad for John really because he was so rushed off his feet. By the time I met him, he was apologising to everybody for having to wait so long! Bless him.

I only met James Marsters, I am just a poor student and couldn't really afford to spend lots of money, however it was totally worth traveling from Portsmouth to see him, he was wonderful, beautiful, really friendly and I am still on a high from it. I will definitely come again as it was a really great experience :)

Thank you for making to cool too, the staff and the general public were fab!

I totally agree! It's a long drive but totally worth it...although I have to say, I wasn't actually the one driving!

I loved everybody but if I had to pick a favourite I would go for James. He was just so friendly and chatty. I felt bad for John really because he was so rushed off his feet. By the time I met him, he was apologising to everybody for having to wait so long! Bless him.

I only met James Marsters, I am just a poor student and couldn't really afford to spend lots of money, however it was totally worth traveling from Portsmouth to see him, he was wonderful, beautiful, really friendly and I am still on a high from it. I will definitely come again as it was a really great experience :)

Thank you for making to cool too, the staff and the general public were fab!

I totally agree! It's a long drive but totally worth it...although I have to say, I wasn't actually the one driving!

Seems there's a few of us from Portsmouth on here then!

I need to give a special shout-out to Anthony Forrest. I was able to meet him on Saturday night and he spent hours chatting to my friend and I. I didnt even know who he was at the time, but he is an incredibly fascinating man who's done just about everything, on film, tv and in music. One of the most interesting people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.

And my newest girl-crush, Tawny. Not only is she drop dead gorgeous, she's one of the nicest, most grounded people I've met.

I was lucky enough to be Anthonys guest assistant on Saturday, and you're right, he had some really interesting stories and was giving me all kinds of advice on my future and cracking into the business :D He was really sweet and genuine. Would gladly work with him again.

I need to give a special shout-out to Anthony Forrest. I was able to meet him on Saturday night and he spent hours chatting to my friend and I. I didnt even know who he was at the time, but he is an incredibly fascinating man who's done just about everything, on film, tv and in music. One of the most interesting people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.

And my newest girl-crush, Tawny. Not only is she drop dead gorgeous, she's one of the nicest, most grounded people I've met.

I was lucky enough to be Anthonys guest assistant on Saturday, and you're right, he had some really interesting stories and was giving me all kinds of advice on my future and cracking into the business :D He was really sweet and genuine. Would gladly work with him again.

I thought you were with him friday and sunday cause I was with him on saturday! He was telling me that he was actually in the same room when the famous photo of john lennon and yoko was taken with them on the bed which I just think is amazing...did anyone else hear about the zomie film he is trying to make? Sounds fantastic!

Ellie xxx

Max Grodenchik made the event for me, I was his guest assistant on the saturday and he was a genuinely nice guy that had time for everyone that wanted to talk to him. Was a great bloke and the album was great.

:-D

It was sunday. haha. I get all my days mixed up at these events! :D

He told me about a certain zombie film, but not one that he's trying to make. And he did tell me about John and Yoko. =)

xx

Would that have been a zombie film with a don't read, mods please delete star in ithis friend had made? sounded quite graphic!!

Max Grodenchik made the event for me, I was his guest assistant on the saturday and he was a genuinely nice guy that had time for everyone that wanted to talk to him. Was a great bloke and the album was great.

:-D

My fave guest for this event is Max too ...

Héhé... you were there when we sang the french singer song, then? (or am i mixing up the days again?)

And i'm glad i finally met Bruce Boxtleiner (who even remembered my name!) :)

But Max rules!

All of the guests I met were very friendly and made the whole experience a memorable one, but if I had to pick one over the others it would be Mark Ryan. He was happy to chat and pose for photos and seemed very pleased to be there. Top bloke!

I have to agree - had a long chat with Mark on Monday - we went through topics from ROS, Legend (the convention he had been at over the weekend, the New Robin of Sherwood, Longbows and his Sword/Stunt work.

What a lovely man - please SM if you can get Mark along again.

Anne

Kai Owen was fabulous and adorable I would love to meet him again, he's my top favourite. The other of course was John Barrowman who handled the organised mahem that was his almost endless queues like the consumate professional that he is.

It was sunday. haha. I get all my days mixed up at these events! :P

He told me about a certain zombie film, but not one that he's trying to make. And he did tell me about John and Yoko. =)

xx

Would that have been a zombie film with a don't read, mods please delete star in ithis friend had made? sounded quite graphic!!

That'll be the one!! =P

xx

james was great even if he did manage to crack a joke that went right over our heads cause we were dazzeled by his awsomnes.....

tawney was great i had a really nice chat with her on monday.

santiago was so much more relaxed this time around

and it was just funny to watch kai and paul's hangovers get worse and worse........

i was a little scared that paul was so obsessed with my hair ectentions though....

I got 4 guests that made the event for me,

LEA THOMPSON

MARK RYAN

NATALIA TENA

CHARLES FLEISCHER

They were all great, they all seemed to take enjoyment in the whole experience. They were all polite, made eye contact, smiled and took time to talk to the fans. So they made the event for me.

Down side of the event was David Bailie! or the lack of I should say!!

I got 4 guests that made the event for me,

LEA THOMPSON

MARK RYAN

NATALIA TENA

CHARLES FLEISCHER

They were all great, they all seemed to take enjoyment in the whole experience. They were all polite, made eye contact, smiled and took time to talk to the fans. So they made the event for me.

Down side of the event was David Bailie! or the lack of I should say!!

Did he turn up on the Monday?

I only went for 2 guests -

* Nancy Allen

* Lea Thompson

Both were equally as nice and made the trip very much worth while! Robocop and BTTF have are some of my all time favourite films and it was great to meet them