Your favourite guests at CM13?

Princess83

Eve! She almost had a heart attack when i told her what time i was queing from lol She shook my hand many times and even my arm lol And she patted me on the back XD I think she was really impresed with how dedicated i was XD She was also chatty during her photoshoot

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eve Myles and James Marsters definitely. I'd add John in there too but as he was rushed off his feet I didn't get much of an impression from him but he was nice.

I just got the impression from James and Eve that they actually cared about their fans as people, and not as objects who can gain them more money. They were both really friendly and made me feel like someone other than just a random fan. Plus James said my outfit rocked which totally made my day :D

David Prowse was realy chatty and gave me a cd hehe. Barrowman was awesome, remembered me and my friend from the photoshoot, shook our hands, spoke about the producers and gave me a wink haha! I felt a lucky guy.

I need to give a special shout-out to Anthony Forrest. I was able to meet him on Saturday night and he spent hours chatting to my friend and I. I didnt even know who he was at the time, but he is an incredibly fascinating man who's done just about everything, on film, tv and in music. One of the most interesting people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.

And my newest girl-crush, Tawny. Not only is she drop dead gorgeous, she's one of the nicest, most grounded people I've met.

I need to give a special shout-out to Anthony Forrest. I was able to meet him on Saturday night and he spent hours chatting to my friend and I. I didnt even know who he was at the time, but he is an incredibly fascinating man who's done just about everything, on film, tv and in music. One of the most interesting people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.

And my newest girl-crush, Tawny. Not only is she drop dead gorgeous, she's one of the nicest, most grounded people I've met.

I think I might have been there....

Totally agree - almost impossible to pick anyone imparticular out, but Anthony Forrest and Tawny Cypress were *really* great people.

Brendon.

John Barrowman was lovely (and worth every minute of the lost sleep to queue at some ungodly hour in the morning :poki: ), as was Eve Myles - she seemed gobsmacked at the general response and sounded so chuffed to meet you, John was rushed off his feet but seemed genuinely happy to see you..............Paul Darrow today was hilarious.............Kai Owen was very nice and friendly, as were the Victorian Torchwood ladies. Teryl ROthery was lovely (gave my friend a curly wurly for telling her that good things come in tiny packages) .........................

................but my biggest thrill was actually Paul McGillion who, having done a 16 hour days work on the Friday, got pretty much straigh on a translatlatic flight from Vancover, landed late, was whisked up to MK and straight to the photo shoot area and still welcomed everyone with a big hug, and stayed late to sign for all those who had waited and was still laughing joking and welcoming for the remaining days and was hilarious at the party .............and who is rather 'hot' in the flesh to boot :dance:

This is only my second MK CM and I had a ball (although I now live on rice for the next 6 months to pay for it :crying: )

Everyone I met was great, I couldn't choose between them.

Tawny was really sweet and kind, she said she was having a wonderful time. This was her first event, I think she'd make a great guest for Eclipse 2. :dance:

Linda was incredibly friendly, I talked to her about the Supernatural episode she was in. I didn't even have to ask her for a photo either, she offered.

James was great as usual, I sopke to him more this time than when I met him last year and I'd meet him again, he's such a gentleman. :poki:

Umm...seeing Kai, Eve and James again was awesome. John was hysterical. We asked him about what he uses on his hair and he went into this big explanation and ended it with "Never spend more than £5 on hair stuff and think about that when you're paying £20 for moisturiser."

Defenantly Eve Myles :D ,

Ok I wasnt allowed to take photos and she had to get through so many people but she was really nice and patient to everyone she met! She also was able to personalise my autogragh which others wern't able to do!

James Marsters and Kai Owen were also really nice and Kai possed for a photo with me and personalised the autograph, James also let photos be taken but wasnt able to personalise due to a bad hand but they were both great!

I also managed to meet John Barrowmen after nearly an hour queueing for a ticket and then another hour and abit queueing to meet him! He was really nice but due to being so populer there was no personalising and no photos! But he was really nice and id love to meet him again! :D

Tawny Cypress was great! The only guest ever to ask me how I'm doing , and if I'm enjoying the event !

Eve Myles was also great , she made time to chat briefly, and I asked her if she was overwhelmed by the event , or amazed by the loyalty of the fans that turned up. I asked her if she'd do another event, and she replied that yeah she'd like to do another.

Hope they both come back soon to an event#!

hi my favourite guest was john barrowman l got there at 7 am. He was so great cant believe i actually spoke not a drooling mess. I had my photo shoot whooh who. I knew the lines would be busy as i went to cardiff for his book signing.

All the guest were special eve was so friendly, a lot prettier in realtiy.

I think i was in shock with james masterson i lost the power to speak lol such a nice guy.

I found all the guests to be so friendly i been to previous events in milton keynes it seemed a lot busier on sunday than saturday.

I just wish that british rail would not allways plan the engineering works on the bank holidays

All of the guests I met were very friendly and made the whole experience a memorable one, but if I had to pick one over the others it would be Mark Ryan. He was happy to chat and pose for photos and seemed very pleased to be there. Top bloke!

I only met James Marsters, I am just a poor student and couldn't really afford to spend lots of money, however it was totally worth traveling from Portsmouth to see him, he was wonderful, beautiful, really friendly and I am still on a high from it. I will definitely come again as it was a really great experience :)

Thank you for making to cool too, the staff and the general public were fab!