Most Treasured autographed item?

MikeDonovan

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

autographed picture of Christopher Reeve!

personalised canvas print of Brandon Routh!

OMG you have Christopher Reeves Autograph. I would kill 4 that.

I saw one in Bristol before I got into superman for £250, I wish I'd bought it.

A letter signed by Charles Dickens.

A photo signed by Freddie Mercury.

A photo from Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade signed by Harrison Ford & Sean Connery.

A Dawn of the Dead poster signed by the main cast members.

A photo from the 1950's or 60's signed by John Mills.

A Star Wars poster signed by 12 of the main cast members.

A reproduction 1966 football shirt signed by 9 of the players.

Here's just a few of my favourites.

Edited by Kiwi 7

250 quid!!...how long ago was that...got mine free signed by the great man in person!

An A4 sized sheet of paper with a picture of Delta Goodrem on the front and a note on the back saying thank you for a teddy bear i gave her that she was returning. (I`m pretty sure the bear she sent is not the bear i bought).

She also included a signed c.d. single of "Not Me, Not I", this was three weeks before it went on sale in the uk. There was also a mini poster in the c.d. that was also signed.

Goodness lots of things to choose from but i guess I'd say all my buffy worn costumes which are signed by the cast members who wore them.

Too right. Now let's see...

Our autographed JASON AND THE ARGONAUTS DVD sleeve signed by Ray Harryhausen

Our NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD DVD sleeve signed by George Romero

Our NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD (Remake) sleeve signed by Patricia Tallman and Tom Savini

Our CLASH OF THE TITANS photo signed by Sir Laurence Olivier

Our HAN SOLO photo signed by Harrison Ford (which I have had since 1978!)

Our entire 4th season cast and crew (and some guests) photo from BABYLON 5 (including the late Rick Biggs and Andreas Katsulas)

Our STAR TREK 25th Anniversary plates signed by William Shatner

Our 007 Roger Moore autographed photo

Our 007 Sean Connery autographed photo

Our 007 George Lazenby autographed Sideshow Figure

Our 007 'JAWS' Sideshow Figures signed by Richard Kiel

Our BTVS 'SPIKE' Sideshow Figures signed by James Masters

Our Freddy Sideshow Figure signed by Robert Englund

But I think that our current favourites are...

Our DC DIRECT, REAL ACTION HEROES and HOT TOYS MOVIE MASTERPIECE figures from SUPERMAN RETURNS all autographed by Brandon Routh.

Our TOPPS 'SUPERMAN RETURNS' card signed by Kate Bosworth

Our two (yes two) autographed photos (via FOX STUDIOS AUSTRALIA) of Bryan Singer, during SR's post production.

We have so many others but these are still floating at the top, at the moment.

Edited by SlippDigby

Mine are, my busted air hostess flight bag signed by James,

Signed photo with me and RVD

and 10x 8 signed by Brandon.

I saw somone with a canvas print. it was a great idea, i was dead jealous!

that might have been me...a dealer had only two for sale in the entire place...snapped it up the moment i saw it!

That was good thinking, i'm pleased i saw it actually because now i'm thinking if anyone else shows as good as brandon i'm gonna buy a canvas off line before i go.

I hope it takes pride of place in your home!

There are several that I "treasure":

ROTJ lito print that has Hamill, Fisher, Daniels, Mayhew, Baker, Prowse and Bulloch.

Live and Let Die masterprint that has Clifton James, Madeline Smith, Geoffrey Holder and Guy Hamilton (Director).

The Spy Who Loved Me masterprint that has Richard Kiel, Caroline Munro, Lewis Gilbert (Director) and Christopher Wood (Writer).

The Living Daylights masterprint that has JRD, Maryam d'Abo, John Glen (Director) and Peter Lamont (Production designer).

Bondgirls are Forever book that has Honor Blackman, Maryam d'Abo, Maud Adams and Britt Ekland.

ROTK litho print that has Karl Urban, Bernard Hill and Miranda Otto.

And there are several personalised 10x8s Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Ursula Andress, Burt Reynolds and the late Pat Morita.

All obtained in person.

Edited by A007

250 quid!!...how long ago was that...got mine free signed by the great man in person!

I just remembered I have a SUperman Trading Card signed by Christopher Reeve. BOught it in about 1990. I couldn't say it's 100% genuine although the guy I bought it off is a totally trustworthy collector and dealer.

Also rather fond of my Sean Connery card which I got in person and have mounted up nicely (on autographchris.co.uk if interested)

My Buffy Watcher's Guide Part 2 book. Autographed by:

Alyson Hannigan

Anthony Head

Nicholas Brendon

Amber Benson

George Hertzberg

James Martsers

Emma Caulfield

Eliza Dushku

Dayne Johnson

Alexis denisof

Danny Strong

I think thats all. I've still plenty of Buffy stuff to get signed, so would be happy if any of the above appeared again at an event :YAHOO:

If I had to pick just one.... it'd be the Jason Dorhing signed pic where he put that he's MY biggest fan :dance:

have loads of other stuff that I would hate anything to happen to... specially the mug from Cordy's flat in Angel that I got signed by Charisma and my Lost Boys signed mini poster :YAHOO:

Tough choices but out of my entire collection I think the following stand out for me:

Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin and Michael Collins (Apollo Xl)

John Wayne (The reason I started collecting)

Muhammed Ali and Joe Frazier (jointly signed)

Muhammad Ali (single signature)

Sir Norman Wisdom OBE (An honour and pleasure to meet in person - one of my all time favourites)

Sir Alec Guinness (Uncommon Star Wars image)

Sir John Mills (Lovely man)

Paul McCartney

Burt Reynolds (Fantastic to speak with)

Sean Connery & Harrison Ford (jointly signed)

Robert de Niro

Bruce Willis

Edited by Niallsdad

Each and every one of my autographs.

Two favourites amongst a lot of favourites I have are auto's of Michael Jackson & Quincy Jones. Both Legends.

I suppose the most personal item I own is the 21st Birthday Card I was given by a family member who works for Newcastle United. The Newcastle Team, of 2006, signed it! The family member in question said it took a lot of discussions etc to get everybody to sign it, as they never/very rarely do this (sign birthday cards), so for this reason it makes it even more special.

Ad

My most treasured would be my auto from Stephen Speilberg obtained when my brownie troup was allowed on set to watch the filming of Empire of the Sun. It was the first auto I ever got and went missing for a long time. I recently found it in the loft and was very glad to get it back!

Others would include my Stargate costume signed by Amanda Tapping. My best non signed items would be my other 2 screen used costumes from Stargate (worn by RDA and AT) and a picture of me with them both.

Didn't think I had any that were more important then the rest, then I just remembered...

The Rene Auberjonois (ODO) auto my fiance has, as I won it in an auction. My fiance and I were bidding on the same item, and we didn't even know each other at the time. We were the only two people in a room of 300 who were bidding on the item...

Needless to say I later gave it to my fiance...

That and our James Doohan autos.

:hathor:

LLAP :borg:

Edited by zebredy

Tough to choose just one, but I'd say my favourite is a letter to me on Lord Of The Rings notepaper, signed by Peter Jackson. - He also included an on-set photo of him directing Viggo, which he also signed and personalised.

Also very fond of my James Stewart signed 'It's a Wonderful Life' photo and a Jim Lovell signed display, with added "Houston, we have a problem" quote.