The Countdown Continues - 5 weeks to go!

• Showmasters Admin
So it's been quite a week with some great announcements, but now its only 5 weeks to go until we open our doors!

So what do you need to know, well firstly, we might not be 'quite' done with these guest announcements, so watch this space. But it's not only about the guests, don't forget the show now covers two halls and we will be bringing you all of this...

More exhibitors than ever before

The Young Adult Literature Con as part of our Book Zone - with talks, workshops and signings from over 50 authors over the weekend

Hosting the first True Believers Comic Awards on Saturday night with some great guests

Comic Publishing Masterclasses - limited availability so sign up now!

Dedicated to Cosplay - LFCC has always respected the cosplaying community and the amazing costumes that fans have spent so much time to make, now with some cool activities outside the venue its going to be like a street carnival for cosplayers this year, so even if you do not plan to come in to LFCC you can still come up and hang out with your friends outside the show - there is no cost for being on the grounds of the show and the main car park at the entrance to Brompton Hall as you walk into LFCC will now be a display area, so cosplayers will have even more room! PLUS we will be holding bigger and better competitions so there is lots to do over the weekend and we look forward to seeing your wonderful creations!
Straight from promoting Transformers: Age of Extinction, Optimus Prime and Bumblebee will be on display outside LFCC to celebrate the film's release that weekend.... Plus we have more to be announced on display outside
Game of Thrones screening with exclusive cast commentary and a few more surprises for Game of Thrones fans on the days
Stan Lee's FINAL European Convention appearance!!
Our largest ever talk stage - the Super Stage will be full on with both paid for and lots of free activities
An epic ongoing weekend draw with fantastic prizes to be won via unique numbers printed in the exclusive event programme
So... let the countdown continue....
  • Like 8

I can't wait! This is going to be the biggest and best event EVER! I think the only realistic way forward after this is to expand the amount of days and have it last maybe a week eventually :-) There's SO much to see and do as it is!

So excited for this...coming along with my fiancée Friday night and sunday (doing other stuff in London on Saturday).

And what great show for our first time at LFCC (also only the second con we've ever attended).

Stan Lee & Jason Mewes highlights for me. Well done SM....keep the surprises coming. ;)

Edited by benweblight
  • Like 1