Guest suggestions

Mfahey79

With this just before the Doctor Who 60th. Lets start with some Doctor Who guests

Neil Patrick Harris - Long shot I know

Peter Capaldi - Another long shot

Maisie Williams

Bradley Walsh

A fleet of Cybermen and Dalek actors, from current and past series

Andrew Garfield

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Evan Rachel Wood (Westworld, True Blood, The Wrestler, Mildred Pierce & Thirteen)
Jack Plotnick (Z Nation, Reno 911, Drawn Together, Buffy, The Mentalist & Joan of Arcadia)
Robin Tunney (The Mentalist, Prison Break, The Fix, The Craft & End of Days)
Larry Bagby (Hocus Pocus, Young & Restless & Buffy)
Lindy Booth (The Librarians, Kick Ass 2, Dawn of the Dead, 4400, Relic Hunter & Cry Wolf)
Rachel Bilson (Hart of Dixie, The O.C., Chuck, Jumper, Nashville, Take Two & How I Met Your Mother)

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Well - excluding Camille Coduri, Peter Purves and Wendy Padbury (all already booked elsewhere for things on the dates of the con) - it is the month of Doctor Who's 60th anniversary so I have to say any of the following:

• Christopher Eccleston, Jodie Whittaker & Jo Martin (my hopeful wishing for the living 'mainline' Doctors I've yet to meet besides Ncuti)
  • Maureen O'Brien, Anneke Wills, Louise Jameson, Janet Fielding, Nicola Bryant, Mark Strickson and Daphne Ashbrook (the living Classic companions I've yet to meet, bar those in ill health... or in impractical locations for commuting from, like Lalla Ward!)
  • Billie Piper, Freema Agyeman, Lindsay Duncan, Karen Gillan, Jenna Coleman, Pearl Mackie, Tosin Cole, Bradley Walsh and John Bishop (some 'nuWho' companions I'd love to meet)
  • Eric Roberts, Jonathan Pryce, Richard E. Grant, Hugh Grant, Tom Hopper, Brian Blessed and Joanna Lumley (other slightly more out-there-but-would-be-nice Who ones that will have plenty bigger wider coverage in terms of fan appeal for other pieces of media.)
  • Anna Shaffer, Lisa Bowerman, Colin Salmon and Dermot Crowley (insanely niche reasons here...)

Beyond that:

• Joe Keery and Grant Gustin
  • Robert Picardo, Marc Singer, Guy Henry and George Takei (yes, all here in past LFCCs - but I've not been!)
  • Like 3

I know House of the Dragon is the current thing, but nothing will touch Game of Thrones at its best.  So I hope SM remember that GOT still has a lot of fans and that they can try and attract some of these guests for the first or second time:

Gwendoline Christie

Maisie Williams

NIkolaj Coster-Waldau

Liam Cunningham

Mark Addy

And the perhaps too much to hope for section :  Sean Bean, Emilia Clarke, Kit Harington, Stephen Dillane, Aidan Gillen, Sophie Turner

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MVronsky78 said:

I know House of the Dragon is the current thing, but nothing will touch Game of Thrones at its best.  So I hope SM remember that GOT still has a lot of fans and that they can try and attract some of these guests for the first or second time:

Gwendoline Christie

Maisie Williams

NIkolaj Coster-Waldau

Liam Cunningham

Mark Addy

And the perhaps too much to hope for section :  Sean Bean, Emilia Clarke, Kit Harington, Stephen Dillane, Aidan Gillen, Sophie Turner

I know that my dad would be beyond thrilled if Lena Heady made an appearance. He's had a thing for Cersei for years. 

And I've already met her, but having Natalie Dormer back at a SM event would be amazing.

Neve Campbell, Skeet Ulrich, Matthew Lillard, Amanda Rihghetti, Adrianne Palicki, Alexandra Daddario, Grant Gustin, Danell Panabaker, Candice Patton, Monica Bacarrain, Ben McKenzie, CM Punk, Steve Austin (One can dream on the last 2 lol)

• 2 weeks later...

My Wish List:

- Bond Girls: Maud Adams , Gloria Hendry , Jane Seymour , Lois Chiles , Catherine Rabett , Maryam D'Abo , Kell Tyler , Talisa Soto , Carey Lowell , Carole Bouquet , Grace Jones , Alison Doody , Izabella Scorupco , Michelle Yeoh , Teri Hatcher , Sophie Marceau , Denise Richards , Maria Grazia Cuccinotta , Rosamund Pike , Olga Kurylenko , Caterina Murino , Gemma Arterton , Bérénice Marlohe , Naomie Harris , Lashana Lynch & Ana de Armas! 

- Women of Indiana Jones: Karen Allen , Kate Capshaw , Alison Doody

- Star Trek: Jeri Ryan , Roxann Dawson , Jayne Brook , Wilson Cruz , Ethan Peck , Jess Bush , Rebecca Romijn , Celia Rose gooding , Carol Kane , Doug Jones , Michelle Yeoh , Sonequa Martin-Green , Oded Fehr , Kate Mulgrew , George Takei , Walter Koenig

-  Cast of You Rang M'lord: Jeffrey Holland , Su Pollard , Susie Brann , Perry Benson , Catherine Rabett , Michael Knowles

- Cast of 'Allo 'Allo! : Kim Hartman , Richard Gibson , Guy Siner , Vicki Michelle , Sue Hodge , Arthur Bostrom , John D. Collins

- Doctor Who: Freema Agyeman , Billie Piper , Karen Gillan , Tosin Cole , David Tennant , Peter Capaldi , Bradley Walsh , John Barrowman , Michelle Gomez , Jenna Coleman , Sacha Dhawan , Jacob Anderson , Samuel Anderson

- GOT / House of the Dragon: Sophie Turner , Emilia Clarke , Rory McCann , Natalie Dormer , Kit Harrington , Richard Madden , Michelle Fairley , Emma D'Arcy , Paddy Considine , Fabien Frankel , Ewan Mitchell , Rhys Ifans

Stars of 80's: Brooke Shields , Jennifer Grey , Jennifer Beals , Molly Ringwald , Brigitte Nielsen , Sandahl Bergman , Cheryl Pollak 

Baywatch: Nancy Valen , Erika Eleniak , David Chokachi , Billy Warlock , Kelly Packard

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

More GOT cast please Nikolaj Coster Waldau, Lena Headey, Hannah Waddingham, Michelle Fairley, Sean Bean

LOTR Miranda Otto, David Wenham, Andy Serkis, Karl Urban

Coupling reunion Richard Coyle, Gina Bellman, Jack Davenport, Ben Miles, Sarah Alexander :))