Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Chris1970

Day Three

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I was nice to meet so many of you from the forum yesterday. @StuartG2198 @Raylenth @Ravogd@Peter Capaldi Fan @EllaBlair and the Blemings. Sorry if I've forgotten anyone. :lol:

Really nice to meet you to. Also @Chris1970 , @EllaBlair and the Blemings. :WAVE:

Apologies to any forum members I saw but didn't recognise. :laugh:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Really nice to meet you to. Also @Chris1970 , @EllaBlair and the Blemings. :WAVE:

Apologies to any forum members I saw but didn't recognise. :laugh:

Sorry I didn’t get to meet you or @VikingGrrrl. I managed just about everybody else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Note to self for next year. Turn off forum email notifations for the duration of the con 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I was nice to meet so many of you from the forum yesterday. @StuartG2198 @Raylenth @Ravogd@Peter Capaldi Fan @EllaBlair and the Blemings. Sorry if I've forgotten anyone. :lol:

Nice to meet you too mate I’m sorry it was just so fleeting!

Also I speak for both QS (Who is currently flying home) and I when I say thank you to all the people that came and introduced themselves to us both it was so nice to meet so many people from on here.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

Sorry I didn’t get to meet you or @VikingGrrrl. I managed just about everybody else.

Next time! :thumbup:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

Sorry I didn’t get to meet you or @VikingGrrrl. I managed just about everybody else.

Don't know how I managed to miss you given your description. :laugh:

Next time hopefully. :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was ok I guess actually meeting some of you instead of running away and hiding from you as usual.

And to those I did run away and hide from, you're welcome.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I was right behind the first line he went through on the left side! The second shirt I belive it was :lol: people who weren't there are probably wondering what the hell we're talking about :lol:

:lol: haha. The people who weren't there missed out big time! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ravogd said:

See you there! 

Oh! We have to mate!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Liv said:

:lol: haha. The people who weren't there missed out big time! 

Indeed they did!! :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me and my crappy knowledge how to find you, most of you found me. We should all have white t-shirts with forum names on next year. That would help alot. :lol: I really would have loved to meet more. :sad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did anyone else see Noel Clarke around :D Obviously he wasnt a guest, but as I was queueing for Tom, he came and said hi to both him and Jason. It was really cool :) Wish I could have stuck around and asked for a photo

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Me and my crappy knowledge how to find you, most of you found me. We should all have white t-shirts with forum names on next year. That would help alot. :lol: I really would have loved to meet more. :sad:

Maybe more people did try. First time I met you which was at I think Jenna’s Saturday Op was it? You were walking towards me and I shouted “Chris” 3 times as you passed and I had to grab your arm to get you to stop. That was funny :lol:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ravogd said:

Maybe more people did try. First time I met you which was at I think Jenna’s Saturday Op was it? You were walking towards me and I shouted “Chris” 3 times as you passed and I had to grab your arm to get you to stop. That was funny :lol:

Me in a nutshell. A smack on the head is the best way. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Me and my crappy knowledge how to find you, most of you found me. We should all have white t-shirts with forum names on next year. That would help alot. :lol: I really would have loved to meet more. :sad:

I have a feeling that if I were to wear a t-shirt with "Broo" across my chest, if the material crumpled or bunched at all, people might think it spelled a slightly different word... ;)

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Broo said:

I have a feeling that if I were to wear a t-shirt with "Broo" across my chest, if the material crumpled or bunched at all, people might think it spelled a slightly different word... ;)

Boo?? :rolleyes:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Me and my crappy knowledge how to find you, most of you found me. We should all have white t-shirts with forum names on next year. That would help alot. :lol: I really would have loved to meet more. :sad:

I tried to find you when we were all hanging out around areas A-D but I couldn't spot you. Maybe next year!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, EllaBlair said:

I tried to find you when we were all hanging out around areas A-D but I couldn't spot you. Maybe next year!

I hope so!! Love to!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Me and my crappy knowledge how to find you, most of you found me. We should all have white t-shirts with forum names on next year. That would help alot. :lol: I really would have loved to meet more. :sad:

I was thinking about that on the way home on Sunday. But have the name on the back like football shirts. Or if not that then maybe a huge badge for our bags with usernames on.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, maegurwen said:

I was thinking about that on the way home on Sunday. But have the name on the back like football shirts. Or if not that then maybe a huge badge for our bags with usernames on.

Good idea!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, maegurwen said:

I was thinking about that on the way home on Sunday. But have the name on the back like football shirts. Or if not that then maybe a huge badge for our bags with usernames on.

Or maybe we can all wear the same pin? And when we see each other we'll go "So which one are you?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Or maybe we can all wear the same pin? And when we see each other we'll go "So which one are you?"

Plans ordering pins with different forum users names 

Image result for evil laughter gif

  • Haha 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Plans ordering pins with different forum users names 

Image result for evil laughter gif

You have a year to practice your Norwegian/Swedish/German/Belgian/Scottish/Northern Irish/Dalek accents.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, natedammit said:

You have a year to practice your Norwegian/Swedish/German/Belgian/Scottish/Northern Irish/Dalek accents.

Don't forget all the English dialects! ;)

giphy.gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, natedammit said:

You have a year to practice your Norwegian/Swedish/German/Belgian/Scottish/Northern Irish/Dalek accents.

Offending everyone in one go challenge accepted:

Pretty lightski Hurdey gurdey turkey sauerkraut poirotski kiltski really englandski ohnobeatenbystairski.

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...