Sign in to follow this  
gobo1979uk

LFCC 2019

Did anyone see any posters/flyers with the 2019 (summer) date on? Seem to remember last year the date was on a banner on the way out but didn't see anything this year.

Yes it is on the photoshootcollector books. Same weekend in July 2019.

2019 can’t come quick enough Sm some hard work to beat this year

I want to know what the birmingham event dates are..booklet says 1-2nd april, but thats a monday and tuesday..however 1st and 2nd June WOULD fit again, as thats a saturday and sunday..need to know for booking time off work..

• Like 1

10 hours ago, crippsy_99 said:

I want to know what the birmingham event dates are..booklet says 1-2nd april, but thats a monday and tuesday..however 1st and 2nd June WOULD fit again, as thats a saturday and sunday..need to know for booking time off work..

My mum and I spotted this too - hope you get a reply soon!

Just to clarify for people without photobooks the LFCC 2019 dates on there are 26-28th July :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

19 hours ago, crippsy_99 said:

I contacted Showmasters on FB about CollectorMania and they replied that the event will be June 1st & 2nd next year.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Disneymaniacus said:

I contacted Showmasters on FB about CollectorMania and they replied that the event will be June 1st & 2nd next year.

A shame they never proofread the dates, because the same April dates listed for Collectormania in those advertorial photograph protectors is the same as the one sent to magazines for print.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, River Grayson said:

Has Olympia been confirmed as the venue for July next year? Heard a rumour that it might be being moved to a different venue. 

The photoshoot covers say the Olympia so I don't think there's any reason to think otherwise at this point, River. As you say, it's only a rumour.

Edited by wjbleming

38 minutes ago, River Grayson said:

Ta! 

Time to get the hotel booked then :laugh:

Already booked mine :clap:

On 8/11/2018 at 7:50 PM, Queen_Sindel said:

This year we didn't have a spring event, so it may be different for 2019. We'll see.

Before you book anything please keep this in the back of your head -_- Just saying..

This Reply was about when the Forum may go up and nothing else.

Rumours about a venue Change came up every year since the Event started without any exception. 

I point out (with some level of excitement) that the bike race is 3-4 August 2019, so it won't be causing transit problems LFCC weekend.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Pir8Jenny said:

I point out (with some level of excitement) that the bike race is 3-4 August 2019, so it won't be causing transit problems LFCC weekend.

Yaaay :dance:

I actually never even noticed the bike race.. saw a couple north of Paddington Station doing some warm up..that was it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pir8Jenny said:

For me the overground closure was more annoying than the bike race.

• Like 2

I just want LFCC 2019 to hurry up and be here so I can experience that amazing weekend all over again! :D:lol::smile:

• Like 4

On 9/6/2018 at 12:27 PM, SamA96 said:

I just want LFCC 2019 to hurry up and be here so I can experience that amazing weekend all over again! :D:lol::smile:

You and me both :thumbup: