Answers to FAQ

4 minutes ago, Fastboy said:

Thankyou. I see on Sundays schedule ( on the Londonfilmandcomiccon webpage ) ( though it still says it's a draft copy ) Meat Loaf's Photo shoot is Photo E from 9.30 am to 10.10 am and the Diamond Pass talk is the Main Stage from 11.00 am to 11.40 am. But i can't see any schedule for the autographs?

There is no auto schedule, any time they aren't on a break or doing an activity they are signing so will be at their auto desk

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

There is no auto schedule, any time they aren't on a break or doing an activity they are signing so will be at their auto desk

Fantastic @Raylenth thank you so much for your help!! Just one more thing....is there anyway of finding out my Diamond pass number before pickup??

13 minutes ago, TheLastStarfighter said:

Hello,

I got my tickets and print them off. I wanted to ask if it's ok to cut off ONLY the tickets instead of having the whole A4 page with me. Thanks!

It's best to bring the page but you can fold it so it's smaller

Heya! Thank you in advance for the awesome work you put in on here!

Just wanted to double check, would there be any issues with me bringing a travel case (small sized on wheels)? I couldn't see any bag size restrictions looking around. Basically I've stupidly injured my back and doubt I'll be in good condition come the weekend so rather than a weekend in agony with a backpack this would be much better and will give me something to lean on. Entirely my own fault for being a wrestler I guess xD

Just now, TheEndless said:

Just wanted to double check, would there be any issues with me bringing a travel case (small sized on wheels)? I couldn't see any bag size restrictions looking around. Basically I've stupidly injured my back and doubt I'll be in good condition come the weekend so rather than a weekend in agony with a backpack this would be much better and will give me something to lean on. Entirely my own fault for being a wrestler I guess xD

No there should be no problems with having one of them, however it will be subject to a bag check in the queuing area of the venue (along with any other bags you may have) :D

Just now, TheEndless said:

there are no restrictions Endless, just be prepared it may be searched by security

The day when Meat Loaf was announced i booked a diamond pass for him which included the talk but only able to atternd  the Saturday due to other commitments was really looking forward to his talk,

After looking at the schedule have noticed that his talk is only on the Sunday is there any way in future that when the guests are booked can the day the talk is on be posted at the same time to avoid mine and others disappiontment at missing the talk?

1 hour ago, billyjoe7 said:

The day when Meat Loaf was announced i booked a diamond pass for him which included the talk but only able to atternd  the Saturday due to other commitments was really looking forward to his talk,

After looking at the schedule have noticed that his talk is only on the Sunday is there any way in future that when the guests are booked can the day the talk is on be posted at the same time to avoid mine and others disappiontment at missing the talk?

It says what day the talk is in the diamond pass description in the shop. Talk tickets for that day goes live in the shop at the same time as diamond pass and photo shoot tickets. So it said two places what day the talk is when tickets for him went live in the shop. 

4 hours ago, billyjoe7 said:

Also Diamond pass activities are spread out over the weekend and you have to click on a T&C button that states you understand that.

So I have one last question. I realise particularly busy guests (as I'm sure Tom will be) won't always be able to personalise autos, but one of my friends who I'm buying extra autos for in particular would like her name at least (as would I). I have bought myself post it notes and will write our names clearly on them, as I seem to remember this would be the best thing to do to 1)save time and 2)avoid spelling mistakes etc from giving the crew your name. If there is a sign to say no personalisations, would it be reasonable to ask nicely to just at least have our names on them? 

Oh and when handing the crew the money, when I'm purchasing multiple autos, it's a lot of cash, is it a good idea to split the money £45 each so they know they're given the right money, or is it not a problem? 

Edited by Liv

10 minutes ago, Liv said:

So I have one last question. I realise particularly busy guests (as I'm sure Tom will be) won't always be able to personalise autos, but one of my friends who I'm buying extra autos for in particular would like her name at least (as would I). I have bought myself post it notes and will write our names clearly on them, as I seem to remember this would be the best thing to do to 1)save time and 2)avoid spelling mistakes etc from giving the crew your name. If there is a sign to say no personalisations, would it be reasonable to ask nicely to just at least have our names on them? 

Oh and when handing the crew the money, when I'm purchasing multiple autos, it's a lot of cash, is it a good idea to split the money £45 each so they know they're given the right money, or is it not a problem? 

If it is no personalisations, then adding a name is personalising it and not allowed i'm afraid.

The money can be handed over together, it won't be a problem.

Oh ok. :( Hopefully at some quieter times for Tom it will be allowed. Will have to give my friend a heads up about that, just in case.

Cool thanks. I've managed to get a little wad of £5 notes, and some £10s, though I may have to pay in £20 notes a bit too, I presume that is also ok?

1 minute ago, Liv said:

Oh ok. :( Hopefully at some quieter times for Tom it will be allowed. Will have to give my friend a heads up about that, just in case.

Cool thanks. I've managed to get a little wad of £5 notes, and some £10s, though I may have to pay in £20 notes a bit too, I presume that is also ok?

Yes. The Crew will love you for exact Change though.

Oh I can most certainly give them the exact change. Don't think that will be a problem. :D

One last thing, just came to me. About getting VQ tickets, will the crew still be handing them out in the afternoon, and when guests are doing other activities? 

Edited by Liv

4 minutes ago, Liv said:

Oh I can most certainly give them the exact change. Don't think that will be a problem. :D

One last thing, just came to me. About getting VQ tickets, will the crew still be handing them out in the afternoon, and when guests are doing other activities? 

Yes, unless they reach a point of handing them out where there is not point as there is no way the guest will get through that many tickets. This is usually in the thousands though.

Hello.

Just a little question.

I've bought a photoshoot for a guest and i would like to take a diamond pass instead, is there any possibilities of upgrade paying the difference or be refunded for the photoshoot after i get the diamond pass? (or i can write to someone directly to have more information?)

It's my first time here so i'm lost sometimes :D

Thanks.

1 minute ago, burns said:

Hello.

Just a little question.

I've bought a photoshoot for a guest and i would like to take a diamond pass instead, is there any possibilities of upgrade paying the difference or be refunded for the photoshoot after i get the diamond pass? (or i can write to someone directly to have more information?)

It's my first time here so i'm lost sometimes :D

Thanks.

If you email shop@showmastersevents.com and ask they'll let you know if you can. It might be too late though but no harm in trying.

4 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

If you email shop@showmastersevents.com and ask they'll let you know if you can. It might be too late though but no harm in trying.

It is very likely too late. Most of the staff is in London already. You can still ask at the Sales Desk on the day.

I am sure that this has been answered but I couldn’t find it. My son and I have Sunday batch 3 photo op with Matt Smith/TARDIS and then my son has batch 7 photo with Jason Momoa. If my son misses the Batch 7 call for Jason because he is still at the Matt photo op can he still get a photo with Jason or will he have to choose and possibly miss one or the other?

Just now, Beepages said:

I am sure that this has been answered but I couldn’t find it. My son and I have Sunday batch 3 photo op with Matt Smith/TARDIS and then my son has batch 7 photo with Jason Momoa. If my son misses the Batch 7 call for Jason because he is still at the Matt photo op can he still get a photo with Jason or will he have to choose and possibly miss one or the other?

You can go anytime after your batch has been called, even if that's a later photo session within the same day. Your son will be totally fine to go along to the Jason session after your photos at the Matt Smith/TARDIS one have been done :)