Answers to FAQ

I wonder if someone can give a quick breakdown, now that the floor plan is out, about who will (likely) be on the ground floor, and who will be on the first floor? I'm guessing DP and most of the VQs will be on the first floor? What about Ray Park, first floor or in the Star Wars fan zone on the ground floor?

1 minute ago, Mayhem said:

I wonder if someone can give a quick breakdown, now that the floor plan is out, about who will (likely) be on the ground floor, and who will be on the first floor? I'm guessing DP and most of the VQs will be on the first floor? What about Ray Park, first floor or in the Star Wars fan zone on the ground floor?

The vast majority of guests will be on the first floor, and it appears like it may only be the smaller Star Wars guests who will be in the Star Wars zone on the ground floor.

4 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Different DPs just contain different items. That simple :D 

There's probably a reason that I'm not aware of though. Maybe costs of getting loads of items for every person who has any diamond pass are too high for it to be financially viable to make every diamond pass contain extras such as that.

I don't know, some guests do have a talk and some don't. I understand that, if a guest is not interested in doing a talk or SM doesn't think it will attract a lot of people, sure. But nobody else has something extra in their DP (as far as I know) than just an auto, photo and talk. I didn't buy the DP just to get a mug with Eccleston's face on it. I mean, I'm not complaining or anything, jeej mugs but just wondering why.

Just now, TheLastStarfighter said:

Hello again,
Thanks for answering my questions, I have another one if I may: If I need an extra photoshoot ticket at the venue, is it possible to buy it there too or ONLY from online? Thanks in advance!

If there are still some left, yes..but are you sure you want one get it online before it is sold out.

Just now, TheLastStarfighter said:

Hello again,
Thanks for answering my questions, I have another one if I may: If I need an extra photoshoot ticket at the venue, is it possible to buy it there too or ONLY from online? Thanks in advance!

There is a sales desk where you can buy shoot tickets if they haven't sold out, or you can still purchase them online if you have a smart device. Most will be taken off sale  15 mins or so be fore the shoot.

2 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

I don't know, some guests do have a talk and some don't. I understand that, if a guest is not interested in doing a talk or SM doesn't think it will attract a lot of people, sure. But nobody else has something extra in their DP (as far as I know) than just an auto, photo and talk. I didn't buy the DP just to get a mug with Eccleston's face on it. I mean, I'm not complaining or anything, jeej mugs but just wondering why.

Well I'm afraid I can't be much further use in answering that one :D

4 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Some get a mug, some get an A3ish print.

I did check but couldn't see if this had been answered - but I've just checked my tickets on the Eventbrite app and none of them have any of the batch numbers on? I know I definitely picked specific batches but they aren't showing on the app, nor when I add them to my wallet instead. This didn't happen last year, so not sure why it has now.

I have them in my emails but any help/suggestions or any way I'm missing where they're listed on the app? If worse comes to worse then I'll screenshot all my emails just to show the volunteers the batch number, then quickly get the EB app up before I go into the photo room, but wanted to see if it was just me with this issue :unsure:

Just now, ndanielle said:

I did check but couldn't see if this had been answered - but I've just checked my tickets on the Eventbrite app and none of them have any of the batch numbers on? I know I definitely picked specific batches but they aren't showing on the app, nor when I add them to my wallet instead. This didn't happen last year, so not sure why it has now.

I have them in my emails but any help/suggestions or any way I'm missing where they're listed on the app? If worse comes to worse then I'll screenshot all my emails just to show the volunteers the batch number, then quickly get the EB app up before I go into the photo room, but wanted to see if it was just me with this issue :unsure:

The app doesn't show the numbers unfortunately. You will need to look at the PDF versions you were sent via email to check your batch. You can still use the app to scan the tickets though, once you know which batch you are.

Just now, Wrong Name said:

The app doesn't show the numbers unfortunately. You will need to look at the PDF versions you were sent via email to check your batch. You can still use the app to scan the tickets though, once you know which batch you are.

Oh, I thought it did! I probably done that last year and just forgot in the stress of getting everything together for Friday :blink: Thank you! 

I apologise if this is covered already... .I  am attending the show Sunday only but arrive in London on Saturday just before the show closes. Would I be able to collect my diamond passes on Saturday about 5.30pm in advance. Save me some time maybe on Sunday morning? Thank you.

1 minute ago, chewer said:

I apologise if this is covered already... .I  am attending the show Sunday only but arrive in London on Saturday just before the show closes. Would I be able to collect my diamond passes on Saturday about 5.30pm in advance. Save me some time maybe on Sunday morning? Thank you.

Yes

Hi. I have a Diamond Pass for Meat Loaf on Sunday. Does the Diamond Pass have a number as to where i would be in a Diamond Pass Queue? ( if there is such a thing ) or do i get a number when i pick up my pass? I would like to get my photo/autograph in the A.M. followed by his talk if possible. Thanks for any help

2 minutes ago, Fastboy said:

Hi. I have a Diamond Pass for Meat Loaf on Sunday. Does the Diamond Pass have a number as to where i would be in a Diamond Pass Queue? ( if there is such a thing ) or do i get a number when i pick up my pass? I would like to get my photo/autograph in the A.M. followed by his talk if possible. Thanks for any help

The pass you collect has the number on it, you only need the number for the auto's as they call people up in groups

5 minutes ago, Fastboy said:

When you pick up your Diamond Pass it'll have a number on it then. For photos, if memory serves, Diamond Passes will simply be called first so your number isn't particularly relevant there, just start queuing when the DPs are called. For autographs, Diamond Passes will be up first and they'll be numbered, but I imagine by Sunday you'll be safe to just queue. There's a sign by each guest's desk that'll specify which numbers are okay to queue though so just check that to make sure :)

Edit: Raylenth beat me to it, sorry @Raylenth for repeating!

Edited by Broo

2 minutes ago, Broo said:

When you pick up your Diamond Pass it'll have a number on it then. For photos, if memory serves, Diamond Passes will simply be called first so your number isn't particularly relevant there, just start queuing when the DPs are called. For autographs, Diamond Passes will be up first and they'll be numbered, but I imagine by Sunday you'll be safe to just queue. There's a sign by each guest's desk that'll specify which numbers are okay to queue though so just check that to make sure :)

Edit: Raylenth beat me to it, sorry @Raylenth for repeating!

No worries, it's always someone pipping others to the post with so many questions coming in

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fastboy said:

Ok, thanks for your replies @Broo @Raylenth. So i bought my pass in March. Will it be numbered from then? Also is it easy to keep track of when the photo shoot/autograph/talk are? Sorry for the questions as i've never attended an event like this before. Thanks again

Passes are assigned in purchase order.  It's best to write down when your shoots are so you know, the schedles are up at the venue but you are responsible for getting yourself to where you need to be in time.  The schedule has been updated to have a look and note down the times your photo sessions and talks are on and in what booths

11 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Passes are assigned in purchase order.  It's best to write down when your shoots are so you know, the schedles are up at the venue but you are responsible for getting yourself to where you need to be in time.  The schedule has been updated to have a look and note down the times your photo sessions and talks are on and in what booths

Thankyou. I see on Sundays schedule ( on the Londonfilmandcomiccon webpage ) ( though it still says it's a draft copy ) Meat Loaf's Photo shoot is Photo E from 9.30 am to 10.10 am and the Diamond Pass talk is the Main Stage from 11.00 am to 11.40 am. But i can't see any schedule for the autographs?