Answers to FAQ

7 minutes ago, TheLastStarfighter said:

Hello everyone! I have a question:
If I have a photoshoot with an actor let's say on Friday and can't make it to the venue in time, can I change my photoshoot ticket at the venue with a Saturday or Sunday one?

Sadly I think the to tickets are none refundable and none transferable. However, if you have a huge issue then try emailing the shop to see if they can help.

14 minutes ago, TheLastStarfighter said:

Hello everyone! I have a question:
If I have a photoshoot with an actor let's say on Friday and can't make it to the venue in time, can I change my photoshoot ticket at the venue with a Saturday or Sunday one?

You would need to speak to the Sales desk on site Starfighter, technically they can't be swapped but they may be able to help.

6 minutes ago, FanGirl said:

Sadly I think the to tickets are none refundable and none transferable. However, if you have a huge issue then try emailing the shop to see if they can help.

It's better to go and speak to the Sales desk on site about things like that on show days.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, FanGirl said:

Hi, you head over to the photo booth of the guest at the time of the photo session for that guest. Or even a few minutes before. Then the crew member at the photo session will guide you as they will be shouting out “Diamond Passes, Gold Passes,  Bath one and two” and so on and so forth. So its the queue that is relevant to the bathes not the actual photo itself.

on the more popular guests they will have two photo session on the day AM and PM. When the fully revised schedule comes out today it will say on there for example “Matt Smith AM session will only be taking Diamond Pass, Gold Passes and Batches 1-3” then all others on the PM session. This doesn’t mean that if you are Diamond Pass or Batch one that you have to go to the AM session as if you have scheduled yourself for the PM that’s fine. However, it does mean that if you are Batch 8 for example then you won’t be able to attend the AM session and have to go to the PM one. 

Batch number can be found on your PDF version of the eTicket that was sent in the email when it was booked. They don’t appear in the App Tickets. 

Dont worry if you have a high batch number and a clash the crew are brilliant and will try their best to ensure it’s a very smooth session for you :rolleyes:

You have been clear, more or less I start to learn the rules of this convention, I hope I have no problem ...:rolleyes:

49 minutes ago, Lecter said:

You have been clear, more or less I start to learn the rules of this convention, I hope I have no problem ...:rolleyes:

It'll all become clear once you're there, don't worry. I remember when I first went, I had read everything available on the forum and still felt scared. But on the day there were a lot of moments where I suddenly understood certain things I had read. You'll be fine :smile:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, FitzSimmons95 said:

Are you allowed to bring your own food an drink, or do you have to pay for it in the venue?

You can bring your own. No glass bottles though :)

2 minutes ago, Flibble said:

Does anyone know if the stalls selling merchandise will be based on the ground floor only or will they be on the first floor as well? Thank you.

It's just been posted.

Edited by Raylenth

Well, I don't know what's wrong.

"This comment can no longer be edited. It may have been moved or deleted, or too much time may have passed since it was posted for it to be edited."

Oh well, it's not the first spelling error I made and certainly not the last one.

4 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

"This comment can no longer be edited. It may have been moved or deleted, or too much time may have passed since it was posted for it to be edited."

Oh well, it's not the first spelling error I made and certainly not the last one.

Yeah, it's because of the quote you've put in. Same happens to me.

13 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

7 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Yeah, it's because of the quote you've put in. Same happens to me.

@Queen_Sindel It's happening again! It's not to do with the quotes, it's a bug in the system. Hopefully QS can help.

Edited by Wrong Name

Hi, total newbie here again :D!

Where do you go to get your virtual queue tickets? I'm a little confused because there doesn't seem to be a dedicated area on the floor plan they've just released. Is it just in the large 'Guest Signings' area on the second floor? And are there separate pick up areas for each guest, or do you just all queue in one giant queue and hope for the best?

Hope they're not ridiculous questions!

2 minutes ago, dannifielding said:

Hi, total newbie here again :D!

Where do you go to get your virtual queue tickets? I'm a little confused because there doesn't seem to be a dedicated area on the floor plan they've just released. Is it just in the large 'Guest Signings' area on the second floor? And are there separate pick up areas for each guest, or do you just all queue in one giant queue and hope for the best?

Hope they're not ridiculous questions!

In front of the specific guest his/her queue there is a crew member of SM that will hand you a ticket with a number.

1 minute ago, The_batflash123 said:

Am I the only one who is wondering why we get a mug with the Eccleston DP but not with other guests? I could always use a few extra mugs. I think @R4wly97 could always use one with Capaldi's face on it. Is there a reason why it's just him? 

Different DPs just contain different items. That simple :D 

There's probably a reason that I'm not aware of though. Maybe costs of getting loads of items for every person who has any diamond pass are too high for it to be financially viable to make every diamond pass contain extras such as that.