Answers to FAQ

Just now, red8886 said:

Question about photo batches. Was I supposed to keep a note of them?  I've just checked my tickets in my apple wallet and I can't see batch numbers on them

They'll be on the pdf version. You can log in on any device that'll not redirect to your wallet and they'll be in the bottom left.

Just now, red8886 said:

Question about photo batches. Was I supposed to keep a note of them?  I've just checked my tickets in my apple wallet and I can't see batch numbers on them

Batch numbers are visible on your ticket that you received in your email (bottom left on ticket). You need your batch number to know when it's your turn during the photo shoot.

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

Just a check: When picking up Diamond Passes either on Thursday or Friday you just need your ID and the tickets to get them?

Technically yes, but they may not ask to see your ID.

• Thanks 1

Just now, riderj123 said:

My question relating to giving gifts to the guests. Do you or they accept letters on the appropriate gift list?

There's no list Rider, you can give letters to the guests, in fact it's the best thing to give them as they often don't take larger items home as they can't fit them into their luggage

Hi, spontaneously bought tickets a few hours ago after much thinking. Will be the first convention in a few years and also first LFCC, very excited!
I remember reading a few years ago about something re help with disabilities? I and the person coming with me both face invisible disabilities (no walking canes or wheelchairs) and are of course wanting to make sure we get the best possible day despite our disabilities (which I know will be the same vice versa)

Can I ask what options/help is offered for disabilities and where I would go about getting it?

Many thanks!

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, _ItsWilliam_ said:

Hi, spontaneously bought tickets a few hours ago after much thinking. Will be the first convention in a few years and also first LFCC, very excited!
I remember reading a few years ago about something re help with disabilities? I and the person coming with me both face invisible disabilities (no walking canes or wheelchairs) and are of course wanting to make sure we get the best possible day despite our disabilities (which I know will be the same vice versa)

Can I ask what options/help is offered for disabilities and where I would go about getting it?

Many thanks!

There is a form on the website for Extra Assistance though I believe the closing date for these forms was yesterday.  I'd suggest emailing extrahelp@showmastersevents.com and they will be able to discuss this with you.

Edited by StuartG2198
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, LadyDeTemps said:

I'm wondering if there will be any water points or drinking fountains in the venue as it's potentially going to hit 30c plus? 

There's not, unfortunately, but you can refill in the sinks in the toilets or ask one of the cafes inside the Olympia (there's 2, IIRC) if your ok to queue for a bit. They can refill water for free.

3 minutes ago, Lecter said:

During the photo session with the guests, how do I understand my batch from the queue?

The crew will call out the batches they are currently queuing so just listen out Lecter.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Lecter said:

During the photo session with the guests, how do I understand my batch from the queue?

Hi, you head over to the photo booth of the guest at the time of the photo session for that guest. Or even a few minutes before. Then the crew member at the photo session will guide you as they will be shouting out “Diamond Passes, Gold Passes,  Bath one and two” and so on and so forth. So its the queue that is relevant to the bathes not the actual photo itself.

on the more popular guests they will have two photo session on the day AM and PM. When the fully revised schedule comes out today it will say on there for example “Matt Smith AM session will only be taking Diamond Pass, Gold Passes and Batches 1-3” then all others on the PM session. This doesn’t mean that if you are Diamond Pass or Batch one that you have to go to the AM session as if you have scheduled yourself for the PM that’s fine. However, it does mean that if you are Batch 8 for example then you won’t be able to attend the AM session and have to go to the PM one. 

Batch number can be found on your PDF version of the eTicket that was sent in the email when it was booked. They don’t appear in the App Tickets. 

Dont worry if you have a high batch number and a clash the crew are brilliant and will try their best to ensure it’s a very smooth session for you :rolleyes:

• Thanks 1