5 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

I think we can rest assure he'll be busy! 

Yeah, busy signing Elf DVDs and posters, thinking - is this really my legacy?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Latest Guest Announcement - James Caan Appearing: Friday, Saturday and Sunday Autograph: £45 Photo Shoot: £45   Sonny Corleone - Godfather I & II Jonathan E. - Rollerbal

I really hope James Caan is busy because this is exactly the type of guest I'd love to see at LFCC shows. One that is a legend, with an outstanding career and the announcement from Showmasters almost

I think you said something we all need to take note of there. A "star". A leading man for many years, not a flash in the pan few films actor, not a bit parter, or been in a TV show or two (nothing wro

7 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

Just watched ‘the Godfather’ with my boyfriend, was the first time he saw it, can’t wait to meet Sonny :D

Part 2 is worth watching too, Caan there too

23 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

Yeah I saw the movies at least 10 times each, but Caan’s role in the second one is not that big ;)

Except The Godfather, another movie I like which he is in is Bonnie And Clyde. 

In reference to a couple of earlier posts, Bonnie And Clyde is certainly a great movie, but James Caan is certainly not in it.  Still, feel free to bring your DVD sleeves in for him to sign, should give him a laugh!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow - Godfather is my all time favourite movie and I am so nervous to meet Sonny Corleone. Usually not go for autographs very often (love photo ops) But I will go to James twice with my book and dvd and I hope so much he will be nice to me. 

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone confirm if Caan had any Godfather pictures at his autograph table? Currently trying to pack as I'll be leaving for London 2moro and I'm just debating as to what to get signed.

1 hour ago, Kurdamoni said:

Attended his free talk, was awesome, what a legend 

Were there any questions asked after the one about underrated movies? I know the MC said that was the last one, but then I had to go, so I was just making sure.