New Attendees advice thread

Raylenth

34 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

OK :laugh:

But now I want to know what you decided

It was tremendously interesting too, you'd be so lucky to know...

Which tshirt to get signed. A dc superhero emblems one. This one. Minus the gentleman sporting it ;)

71mwZ4evFdL._AC_UL320_SR252,320_.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, Broo said:

Which tshirt to get signed. A dc superhero emblems one. This one. Minus the gentleman sporting it ;)

Nice.  They can sign by their emblem.

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Nice.  They can sign by their emblem.

Yup great minds thinking alike :) also plenty of space for additional cast (and crew if that were ever to present itself as an opportunity) to sign too :)

14 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Seems to be a trend of people (men) going missing. Michael Emerson and Tobin Bell haven't been seen since LFCC 2016 thanks to a certain unnamed lady. ;)

Sounds like dangerous talk to be engaging in if you ask me... ;)

47 minutes ago, Broo said:

There's hardly any room on that 'gentleman' for anybody to sign. The state of him.

1 hour ago, Dark Arxnine said:

Hey everyone again :D is it better to print off the tickets as currently I have them on my phone wallet for me and my friends so they are safe and sound :) 

Up to you but they would be a useful backup in case the ones on the phone don’t get scanned properly.

I print mine for this reason, and due to being a bit old-fashioned.

14 minutes ago, Sebster118 said:

Up to you but they would be a useful backup in case the ones on the phone don’t get scanned properly.

I print mine for this reason, and due to being a bit old-fashioned.

My head is so in the clouds I didn’t even think of back ups XD good call though :) I’ll get them printed as well :) thanking you 

2 hours ago, MarioVl said:

I checked yesterday and couldn't see them. Not on the Eventbrite app, not on Wallet.

Which is a pity. Lucky enough I have B1 on all my guests but it would be helpful if there were, even on the info side if you click on the ticket in the Wallet app.

33 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Right, this is probably gonna sound stupid but just to make sure, tried booking photoshoots for the izombie guests and it was coming up that my card was declined. Is this on my end or is it the shop?

I haven't bought that shoot but i did buy a photo tonight without any issues.

35 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Right, this is probably gonna sound stupid but just to make sure, tried booking photoshoots for the izombie guests and it was coming up that my card was declined. Is this on my end or is it the shop?

Which card type? No other  reports so far though.

5 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Which card type? No other  reports so far though.

Visa debit card. I'm planning on stopping by the bank in the morning to ask about it in case ots my end so hopefully get sorted out either way, thanks QS.

29 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Visa debit card. I'm planning on stopping by the bank in the morning to ask about it in case ots my end so hopefully get sorted out either way, thanks QS.

It could be a hiccup in the bank system, something getting flagged because of god knows what. I had a 16 Dollar purchase in California set off the security system 2 years ago. Never mind the 300 Dollars I spent the night before. :lol:

Please let me know what the bank says. If it's not on their end I will ask the store people to dig deeper.

Hi there, this has probably be asked before so many apologies if it has. 

So this is my first year - and it was purely because of Peter Capaldi. I'm travelling across the country and staying in a hotel. I've purchased the standard ticket for a photo-shoot and the talk (not the diamond pass ticket), but I'm confused reading some people's comments. Having bought these tickets on the day of his announcement, I have the following questions:

1. Do these standard tickets not guarantee my photo-shoot and my talk seat (I'm seeing that the diamond pass people are buying to have the 'guarantee' and quite frankly I can't afford the diamond pass and have paid to travel just for this, so I'm going to be a bit upset if I get there and don't have a guarantee of what I've paid for - if that makes sense)?
  2. I keep seeing posts about picking up tickets once you're there, and having to get there super early. Do I not just print my ticket out and take it to the relevant photo-room, talk-room on the day? 

Thank you in advance :-) Anxious & excited!

5 minutes ago, Chattertonic said:

Hi there, this has probably be asked before so many apologies if it has. 

So this is my first year - and it was purely because of Peter Capaldi. I'm travelling across the country and staying in a hotel. I've purchased the standard ticket for a photo-shoot and the talk (not the diamond pass ticket), but I'm confused reading some people's comments. Having bought these tickets on the day of his announcement, I have the following questions:

1. Do these standard tickets not guarantee my photo-shoot and my talk seat (I'm seeing that the diamond pass people are buying to have the 'guarantee' and quite frankly I can't afford the diamond pass and have paid to travel just for this, so I'm going to be a bit upset if I get there and don't have a guarantee of what I've paid for - if that makes sense)?
  2. I keep seeing posts about picking up tickets once you're there, and having to get there super early. Do I not just print my ticket out and take it to the relevant photo-room, talk-room on the day? 

Thank you in advance :-) Anxious & excited!

The guarantee that's being mentioned is the autograph. Unless you have to leave early you are guaranteed your talk and photo with the "standard" tickets too. The ticket pick up is also only for the Diamond Passes.