Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Autographcollector

Autograph in 2017

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Martin Freeman again :D 

You're enjoying this, aren't you? Rubbing it in? :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

You're enjoying this, aren't you? Rubbing it in? :P

Hey it's epic and therefore worthy of note! :lol:

He's not doing Sherlock and Hobbit stuff but at least I got him on 1 item I wanted him on!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/11/2017 at 10:31 AM, Raylenth said:

Martin Freeman again :D 

Lol2

 

Omg amazing!! So glad!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some new ones lately:

Tom Hanks

Margot Robbie

Cara Delevingne 

Poppy Delevingne

Taron Egerton

Colin Firth

Mark Strong

Natalie Dormer

Claudia Schiffer

Darren Aronofsky 

Jennifer Tilly

Fiona Dourif 

Don Mancini

Fergie

James Franco

Johnny Depp

Michelle Pfeiffer 

Judi Dench

Daisy Ridley

Kenneth Branagh

That’s all I can think of right now! :lol:

Edited by minchb
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My new autographs are:

Rita Simons, Bill Ward, Jessie Wallace, Paul Bradley, Andy Townsend, 8 new all blacks rugby players.

Paul Bradley was Nigel in Eastenders but an original crew member on Red Dwarf!

 

 

 

Edited by Autographcollector
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

w9jfuq.jpg

"Stars of Apollo" event for IBM employees who developed the computing technology that put Neil on the moon.

With the 50th anniversary coming up, and Ryan Gosling currently filming the biopic, his auto is only going to get even more expensive so I took the plunge.

The fact that the composer of "The Benny Hill Show" theme has also signed makes me chuckle :D

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably the last of my autographs for this year -

Michael Cudlitz, Ross Marquand, Scott Wilson, Steven Ogg, Laura Vandervoort, Sting, Alex Vincent, Anne Mahoney and Jeremy Palko.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is my full list for 2017. Very much doubting I'll be adding anymore to it now.

Gareth Edwards, Femi Taylor, Tim Rose, Lou Ferrigno, Verne Troyer, Manu Bennett, Ivy Wong, Paul Kasey, Donnie Yen, Nick Moran, Alan Harris, Tom Morga, Marc Bernardin, Phil LaMarr, Emily Kinney, Veronica Cartwright, Tom Skerritt, Steven Yeun, Finn Jones, David Morrisey, Mark Boone Jr, Tommy Flanagan, John Carroll Lynch, Pamela Anderson, Dean Cain, John Rhys-Davies, Missi Pyle, Alistair Petrie, Valene Kane, Natalie Dormer, Benedict Wong, Alyson Hannigan, John Cleese, Carol Cleveland, Mark Williams, Kevin Smith, Tom Wilson, Alan Tudyk, Bibblewhoop Crustytrams, Joe Pasquale, Dani Filth, Anthony Mackie, Tom Hanks, Tamsin Greig, Martin Freeman, Jed Brophy, Ken Stott, Royd Tolkien, Laura Vandervoort, Mitch Pileggi, Kevin McNally, Scott Wilson, Michael Cudlitz, Steven Ogg, Ross Marquand,  Sean Pertwee, Jennifer Runyon, Ernie Hudson, Dan Aykroyd, Danny Glover

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎14‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 8:45 AM, wjbleming said:

Have gotten autographs for Bai Ling, Bob Elmore and Rakie Ayola so far this year, with plenty more to come.

 

On ‎25‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 0:18 PM, wjbleming said:

Adding Summer Glau, Nolan North, Austin St. John, Karan Ashley and David J. Fielding to this.

Finalising mine (Never had mind I hadn't updated since June.)

Emily Kinney, Tom F. Wilson, Michael Rosenbaum, Tricia Helfer, Richard Dean Anderson, David Morrissey, Chris Judge, Zoe Wannamaker, Wil Wheaton, Steven Yeun, Mark Sheperd, Mark Williams, Bobbilybamby Crumplehorn, Dean Cain and Valene Kane.

Edited by wjbleming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

Here is my full list for 2017. Very much doubting I'll be adding anymore to it now.

Gareth Edwards, Femi Taylor, Tim Rose, Lou Ferrigno, Verne Troyer, Manu Bennett, Ivy Wong, Paul Kasey, Donnie Yen, Nick Moran, Alan Harris, Tom Morga, Marc Bernardin, Phil LaMarr, Emily Kinney, Veronica Cartwright, Tom Skerritt, Steven Yeun, Finn Jones, David Morrisey, Mark Boone Jr, Tommy Flanagan, John Carroll Lynch, Pamela Anderson, Dean Cain, John Rhys-Davies, Missi Pyle, Alistair Petrie, Valene Kane, Natalie Dormer, Benedict Wong, Alyson Hannigan, John Cleese, Carol Cleveland, Mark Williams, Kevin Smith, Tom Wilson, Alan Tudyk, Bibblewhoop Crustytrams, Joe Pasquale, Dani Filth, Anthony Mackie, Tom Hanks, Tamsin Greig, Martin Freeman, Jed Brophy, Ken Stott, Royd Tolkien, Laura Vandervoort, Mitch Pileggi, Kevin McNally, Scott Wilson, Michael Cudlitz, Steven Ogg, Ross Marquand, Andrew Scott, Sean Pertwee, Jennifer Runyon, Ernie Hudson, Dan Aykroyd, Danny Glover

I was just sitting here thinking "I'm sure he got Crinklefuzz Bandylegs, why hasn't he added him"  And glad you caved and got Andrew.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

I was just sitting here thinking "I'm sure he got Crinklefuzz Bandylegs, why hasn't he added him"  And glad you caved and got Andrew.

I just realised Andrew shouldn't actually be on there as I only got a photo, not auto. I just copy and pasted the list from my About Me page and forgot to take him off.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My list of additions to my collection in 2017 were..... Annette tierney, bai ling, Camille coduri, sam jones, manu Bennett, summer glau, Beth Phoenix, Daniel Portman, christian(WWE), Dave prowse, dean cain, Ernie Hudson (met him at two events), Helen slater, honky tonk man, john barrowman, Kristian Nairn, marc warren, Ming-na wen, Nigel benn, carl froch, Paul gascoingne, pele, Ricky Hatton, Robert Patrick, Ronnie O'Sullivan, jimmy white, Sarah butler, Steve Collins, bonnie Langford, benedict cumberbatch, Christopher Lloyd, David morrisey,  demolition ax and smash, Emily Kinney, john Cleese, Kristen Renton, Lisa Marie varon, Pamela Anderson, Sarah Douglas, socal val, Steven yeun, Tricia helfer, Zoe Wanamaker, pearl mackie, David warner, steffan rhordi, William shatner, David hasselhoff, Ian mcdiarmid, Jennifer Runyon and zach galligan..... had photos will all of these in 2017 and autographs with everyone I did not already have... heading for divorce in 2018 lol lol x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been a busy year for me with meeting people

Photo and or just Auto

Ryan Hurst, Lita, Mick Foley, TJ Thyne, John Ryes Davis, James Cosmo, Kevin McNalley, Bai Ling, Rakie Ayola, Micheal Shanks, John Barrowman, Nana Vistor, Kai Owens, Ben Browder, Robert Patrick, Ernie Hudson, Justin Nemmo, Ken Colley, Richard Dean Anderson, John Cleese 
Benedict Cumberbatch, Alan Tudyk, Mark Boone Jr, David Labrava, Tommy Flannigan, Kristen Renton, Christopher Judge, Andrew Robinson, Tricia Helfer, Christien Anholt, Carol Cleveland, Missi Pyle, Mark Sheppard, Benedict Wong, Kim Coates, Lyndsy Fonseca, Noah Bean, Danny Trejo, Melinda Clarke, Mitch Pileggi, Suanne Braun, Corin Nemec, Tahmoh Penikett, John Noble, Theo Rossi, Arthur Darvill, Casper Crump, David Yost, Jamie Bamber, Walter Jones, Hattie Hayridge, Casper van Dein.

Just Photo
Michael Madsen, Edge and Christian, Jessica Henwick, Lou Ferrigno

Met on behalf of others
Shawnee Smith for @Faerie Tanith
Carice van Houten for @smithy270492

And just to show off my SoA poster that I only started earlier this year. Kim Coates remains one of the nicest people I have met. And for some reason, Kim Coates and Theo Rossi have both been super impressed that I have James Cosmo on the poster. 

LW7mXfg.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, XIII said:

Been a busy year for me with meeting people

Photo and or just Auto

Ryan Hurst, Lita, Mick Foley, TJ Thyne, John Ryes Davis, James Cosmo, Kevin McNalley, Bai Ling, Rakie Ayola, Micheal Shanks, John Barrowman, Nana Vistor, Kai Owens, Ben Browder, Robert Patrick, Ernie Hudson, Justin Nemmo, Ken Colley, Richard Dean Anderson, John Cleese 
Benedict Cumberbatch, Alan Tudyk, Mark Boone Jr, David Labrava, Tommy Flannigan, Kristen Renton, Christopher Judge, Andrew Robinson, Tricia Helfer, Christien Anholt, Carol Cleveland, Missi Pyle, Mark Sheppard, Benedict Wong, Kim Coates, Lyndsy Fonseca, Noah Bean, Danny Trejo, Melinda Clarke, Mitch Pileggi, Suanne Braun, Corin Nemec, Tahmoh Penikett, John Noble, Theo Rossi, Arthur Darvill, Casper Crump, David Yost, Jamie Bamber, Walter Jones, Hattie Hayridge, Casper van Dein.

Just Photo
Michael Madsen, Edge and Christian, Jessica Henwick, Lou Ferrigno

Met on behalf of others
Shawnee Smith for @Faerie Tanith
Carice van Houten for @smithy270492

And just to show off my SoA poster that I only started earlier this year. Kim Coates remains one of the nicest people I have met. And for some reason, Kim Coates and Theo Rossi have both been super impressed that I have James Cosmo on the poster. 

LW7mXfg.jpg

Pic didn't load properly Mr 13!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can see it. It's a really nice My Little Pony poster.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if this counts, though I did get them in 2017 by way of winning it

20171219_14355020171219_14361920171219_143605

If anyone wants to comment on who's auto is who's please do as I have no idea, except the middle pic, right hand top sig, which is Michael Shannon. 

 

So far I have figured out:

Russell Crowe above where it says From Zack Snyder

Amy Adams below her printed name

Michael Shannon as mentioned

Zack Snyder over the Superman logo

Henry Cavill bottom left

Harry Lennox above Henry

so it's only the fainter one and the one over Steel I have no idea about.

 

Edited by Raylenth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Raylenth said:

so it's only the fainter one and the one over Steel I have no idea about.

If it helps, I have absolutely no clue.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alan Tudyk, Sean Biggerstaff and Dean Cain at LFCC...

 

The rest are all motorsports related, a whole heap of Le Mans racers (including some former F1 - Ant Davidson, Bruno Senna, Nelson Piquet Jnr, Sebastian Buemi and Jean Eric Vergne - the last being the most amusing for me as it was on a photo I accidentally took of him flashing his butt at the crowd at a motorsports event. Evidently he had no idea he had done it) and some MotoGP riders (highlights being Kevin Schwantz, Marc Marquez (current World Champion!) and Colin Edwards, although there were more, most being less big names, so unless you are into bike racing they mean nothing, but trust me, I was excited!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, natedammit said:

If it helps, I have absolutely no clue.

I think we have them all figured out now but your sideline support was most encouraging.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Not sure if this counts, though I did get them in 2017 by way of winning it

 

If anyone wants to comment on who's auto is who's please do as I have no idea, except the middle pic, right hand top sig, which is Michael Shannon. 

 

So far I have figured out:

Russell Crowe above where it says From Zack Snyder

Amy Adams below her printed name

Michael Shannon as mentioned

Zack Snyder over the Superman logo

Henry Cavill bottom left

Harry Lennox above Henry

so it's only the fainter one and the one over Steel I have no idea about.

 

I think the faint one is Christopher Meloni. 

I'll try to find my autograph and scan it so you can compare yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I think the faint one is Christopher Meloni. 

I'll try to find my autograph and scan it so you can compare yourself.

Thanks Queen, that's the conclusion we came to, I was looking them up on line and it seems to match up. 

Christopher+Meloni1.jpg

The only 2 I'm still slightly unsure of are the 2 to the left.  The top one starts with an H but doesn't match Henry's C's auto's that I've seen so I'm guessing it's Henry Lennox as he's the only other main name starting with H, so the one below must be Cavill but doesn't closely match other examples of his either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The top one on the left is definitely Hans Zimmer, the composer. I went through my Disney autograph collection this morning because I knew I had seen that one before. It is a dead match. 

The below one should be Henry Cavill, I agree. He's got a unique way to go from "H" to "C" in all signatures I've seen and that is present in this signature too. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...