Answers to FAQ

1 minute ago, Douglass said:

Hi, done a search but I couldn't find owt. 

People are suggesting bringing your own snacks and drinks. 

What's the rules on this, especially drinks? 

Always been fine in the past. If there are any new restrictions they will be announced.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

Afaik, no issue bringing your own food/drink into the venue, I've never been to a con anywhere in the world that has stopped people doing that.

I am so used to gigs and festivals where even if they allow snacks you are banned from bringing in drinks. I done a few cons before but as I never brought anything in with me I never knew it was any different 

Not only Pizza Express. The upper Level has at least one other place (Name escapes me right now) and a couple of smaller vendors at the sides.

Sainsburys or also the Tesco closeby are pretty busy too and have sold out of some items in the past.

• Like 1

Apologies if this has been asked/answered already but are there going to be any event programs on sale this year?  I remember buying one at the show 2 years ago with MJF on the cover and thought it was really good - a nice read and totally professional without a ridiculous amount of advertising - but couldn't see any last year, or even any other people walking about with them.  I'm just on a standard pass, so no goody bag for me, in case that is the only way of getting them.

Thanks in advance :smile:

19 minutes ago, BarcaScot said:

Apologies if this has been asked/answered already but are there going to be any event programs on sale this year?  I remember buying one at the show 2 years ago with MJF on the cover and thought it was really good - a nice read and totally professional without a ridiculous amount of advertising - but couldn't see any last year, or even any other people walking about with them.  I'm just on a standard pass, so no goody bag for me, in case that is the only way of getting them.

Thanks in advance :smile:

there was programs last year I got one they were going around the queues before the doors opened

Not as such.  Each batch takes about 10/15 minutes but that's dependent on everyone going through quickly.  If you need to leave early there is a bit of a risk as activities can and do take place up until close.  Best thing is to just wait until the schedule is published and if it looks like you may have an issue ask us for advice then.

• Like 1

Apologies if asked before. If I purchase autograph vouchers (to the value of all of the autos I wish to get over the weekend) and if for some reason some of the vouchers are unused (couldn't get to see the guest because of volume, guest leaves early etc etc) can they be refunded?

1 hour ago, wjbleming said:

I think I remember seeing them being offered in the Saturday queue last year, but as QS said, don't assume they're on sale this year. :smile:

Ok thanks for that. Am not a morning person so must have been too busy looking for the guy with the bacon butties  :poki:

Will do my best to get fed earlier this year and be more with it!