Answers to FAQ

Just started reading this post, wow, just wow. Was going to make a bad joke asking repeat questions but dont want to be killed. So apologies of this is a repeat or stupid question but i have a gold pass and my friend has a general admission ticket for sunday, i know previously there has been seperate entries for gold and GA but do i have to go through the gold entrance or on the sunday could i queue with GA and enter through that door with everyone else (assuming there will be seperate entrances again this year). Thank you, your hard work dealing with us is much appreciated.

Hey! I bought a diamond pass and an extra photo. But there isn`t a batch number on my photo ticket. How will i get the right batch number or can i take two photos at once when i will do the photo with my diamond pass? Thank you for your answers. 

Angi

11 minutes ago, WayneLee said:

Just started reading this post, wow, just wow. Was going to make a bad joke asking repeat questions but dont want to be killed. So apologies of this is a repeat or stupid question but i have a gold pass and my friend has a general admission ticket for sunday, i know previously there has been seperate entries for gold and GA but do i have to go through the gold entrance or on the sunday could i queue with GA and enter through that door with everyone else (assuming there will be seperate entrances again this year). Thank you, your hard work dealing with us is much appreciated.

I don't think you have to be where gold passea entrance is. You bought it to have an early entry, but if you want to stay with a friend and wait longer than nobody can stop you from doing that.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Coacalina said:

Hey! I bought a diamond pass and an extra photo. But there isn`t a batch number on my photo ticket. How will i get the right batch number or can i take two photos at once when i will do the photo with my diamond pass? Thank you for your answers. 

Angi

They had gremlin issues a few days ago regarding the batch numbers.  If it's definately not there it's best to email to shop and they can instruct you but you can get both your photo's taken when you go through for your diamond pass one.

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

They had gremlin issues a few days ago regarding the batch numbers.  If it's definately not there it's best to email to shop and they can instruct you but you can get both your photo's taken when you go through for your diamond pass one.

But best to know that the shop is being inundated with emails at the moment and it could take a while to get a reply. :smile:

Do we know if we can pick up Gold Passes on the Thursday yet? On the Friday I want to be able to get my VQ tickets first and not have to go and pick up a pass before I can get them. I thought that was the benefit of a Gold Pass. At the moment it seems like a restriction.

• Moderators
Just now, BenJones90 said:

Do we know if we can pick up Gold Passes on the Thursday yet? On the Friday I want to be able to get my VQ tickets first and not have to go and pick up a pass before I can get them. I thought that was the benefit of a Gold Pass. At the moment it seems like a restriction.

Yet to be announced.

They will be giving out the wristbands for gold passes well before the show opens on Fri/Sat/Sun however 

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Stassy said:

I know Amex is accepted on the online shop but is it also taken at the venue?  Unlike MasterCard and Visa, Amex is not welcomed everywhere!

I don't think we were able to take AmEx the last time I worked on the sales desk, but it's been a while so I can't confirm the status is still the same. (I'd bring a backup card if you can, just in case!)

26 minutes ago, etmuse said:

I don't think we were able to take AmEx the last time I worked on the sales desk, but it's been a while so I can't confirm the status is still the same. (I'd bring a backup card if you can, just in case!)

Thanks, I'll make sure I have my other cards with me :D

Hi I have a dimond pass do i have to pick it up strait away or can I go get my VQ tickets for the guest's i want to get autographs from then go collect my pass?

Also i cant find my batch No. On my dimond pass ticket will it be on the pass?

Im hoping to get into the queue for about 8/8:30 and dont want to miss anyone last time i got there at 9 and missed meeting Stan Lee ☹

Just now, Chayz78 said:

Hi I have a dimond pass do i have to pick it up strait away or can I go get my VQ tickets for the guest's i want to get autographs from then go collect my pass?

Also i cant find my batch No. On my dimond pass ticket will it be on the pass?

Im hoping to get into the queue for about 8/8:30 and dont want to miss anyone last time i got there at 9 and missed meeting Stan Lee ☹

You can collect it at any time so yes you can go and get VQ's and come back.  Diamonds don't have batch numbers but yes your number will be printed on your pass when you collect it.

7 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

You can collect it at any time so yes you can go and get VQ's and come back.  Diamonds don't have batch numbers but yes your number will be printed on your pass when you collect it.

Thanks for the quick reply 

7 minutes ago, GoldenGrego said:

If I buy a Steven Yeun diamond pass, how do I decide which day? Or do i just say when i get there? 

The diamond pass is spread out over the guests whole attendance not for a specific day Golden, the only thing you pick is what day you want your photo and you will be asked that as you check out and pay. The Talk day is listed in the terms and as the schedule has been published you can see what time that is and also when his photo sessions are.

You are called through in number order - your pass will have your number on it when you collect it.  Diamonds are called first so keep an eye on the queue and once yours has been called you can join it.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

Hi! I was looking at the schedule yesterday and I had my photo ops tickets to see if there was any clash. That's when I noticed I don't have any batch numbers on my tickets. I bought them a couple of months ago (RDA, Morrissey, McCoy, Lloyd + Delorean). Was there already a bug with the store? How do I do? I vaguely remember chosing Batch 1 but there's no proof.