Answers to FAQ

1 minute ago, Deftrix said:

I thought that you have to wait all day... How many people are in one batch?

I am not going on saturday, so that's why....

About 50 people I think but the order will be Diamond pass holders first, Gold pass holders with any batch number then the batches 1 - 24.

Slightly confused to be honest, if you aren't going Saturday it isn't an issue as BC is only there Saturday or were you using that as just an example?

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

About 50 people I think but the order will be Diamond pass holders first, Gold pass holders with any batch number then the batches 1 - 24.

Slightly confused to be honest, if you aren't going Saturday it isn't an issue as BC is only there Saturday or were you using that as just an example?

I doubt to go on saturday just to go for a photoshoot with Benedict. :unsure:

Great guest, but i don't feel to wait for 4 or 5 hours. I think the wait is worth it. ;)

Edited by Deftrix

26 minutes ago, Deftrix said:

I doubt to go on saturday just to go for a photoshoot with Benedict. :unsure:

Great guest, but i don't feel to wait for 4 or 5 hours. I think the wait is worth it. ;)

Well if you're only doing the photo nothing is stopping you from coming in later. It's not "be there 9 AM or you are not getting in."

28 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

With 24 batches (so far) they'll likely be calling the gold pass holders in batch number order as well.

For those that opt for VQs For autographs, how often do you have to turn people away at the end of the day because times ran out/Guest needs to leave. Or do guests try and get through every one?

Edited by Stassy

24 minutes ago, Stassy said:

For those that opt for VQs For autographs, how often do you have to turn people away at the end of the day because times ran out/Guest needs to leave. Or do guests try and get through every one?

Guests try to get through everyone of course. Last time Nathan Fillion was at LFACC he even stayed after closing to get through as many people as possible.

It rarely happens that attendees end up missing an autograph as long as they can hang around til the end of the day. It did happen with Christopher Lloyd at his last LFACC appearance (he's a really slow signer) and with Robert Englund, but he's a very slow signer as well.

I imagine you are worried about Benedict?

• Like 2

Thank you. Just asking in general for future reference as well as Benedict (and potential big guests at other events) as I may try for an auto on the day. I prefer photos but if the opportunity is there and I have the cash..........

Edited by Stassy

8 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Original order and original ID normally. In your case I would honestly recommend writing a note saying they are authorized to pick up. Best e-mail the shop in advance so they can make a note on your order about this.

Thx, I would pick it up myself on Saturday morning, I'm slightly worried there might be a big queue and I would loose extra time inside.... How was it for those of you who had to pick up their diamond tickets on previous years?

the entrance queue worked out pretty quick last year even for the busy Saturday , but those will be my first diamonds pick up, don't know what to expect.

7 hours ago, mrvega said:

Thx, I would pick it up myself on Saturday morning, I'm slightly worried there might be a big queue and I would loose extra time inside.... How was it for those of you who had to pick up their diamond tickets on previous years?

the entrance queue worked out pretty quick last year even for the busy Saturday , but those will be my first diamonds pick up, don't know what to expect.

Horses of Courses Mrvega, every year will be different, especially if they revise to process.  I'd guess Sunday would be the easiest day to collect - all the weekend and Sat/Sunday people will probably collect theirs on Friday and Saturday so I think you would only have the Sunday only people to contend with.

5 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Horses of Courses Mrvega, every year will be different, especially if they revise to process.  I'd guess Sunday would be the easiest day to collect - all the weekend and Sat/Sunday people will probably collect theirs on Friday and Saturday so I think you would only have the Sunday only people to contend with.

Yep but it will be a bit "Strange" picking up my diamond ticket for Benedict on Sunday ;-) .... I'm gonna think about picking it up myself Saturday or try and ask a friend....   And I'm still hoping for at least one more guest announcement that would appeal to me , this could shake things up a bit

1 hour ago, mrvega said:

Yep but it will be a bit "Strange" picking up my diamond ticket for Benedict on Sunday ;-) .... I'm gonna think about picking it up myself Saturday or try and ask a friend....   And I'm still hoping for at least one more guest announcement that would appeal to me , this could shake things up a bit

My apologies, I misread your post :D

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, IlonaTijhuis said:

I'm still in doubt about the pre orders. Can I get one from Mark Williams even though I'm going to LFCC but probably not on Sunday? Or am I not allowed at all to do that?

It's primarily intended for people who aren't able to attend Ilona, but there's no rules against it.  If you do you cannot collect it at LFCC and will have to wait for them to post it out to you as per the delivery instructions on the website.

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

It's primarily intended for people who aren't able to attend Ilona, but there's no rules against it.  If you do you cannot collect it at LFCC and will have to wait for them to post it out to you as per the delivery instructions on the website.

Waiting is no problem. I also have another event on Sunday and Mark Williams was the only interesting guest for me on Sunday

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, gackty said:

Is it necessary to have a Diamond Pass to be able to buy a ticket for a Diamond Talk?
With a regular saturday ticket Can I attend a diamond talk?
Thx.

If a diamond talk has separate tickets available in the shop then you can buy them with general entry, yes.

(I think all of the current diamond talks are available separately) 

• Like 1

Just now, etmuse said:

If a diamond talk has separate tickets available in the shop then you can buy them with general entry, yes.

(I think all of the current diamond talks are available separately) 

Yes. There is no Diamond Pass exclusive talk so far.

I have a Steven Yeun diamond pass and selected the photo shoot for Saturday, since then I have purchased 3 Saturday only guest diamond passes plus a normal shoot for the Saturday on another guest. I'm guessing there is no way to change my Steven photo day to the Friday to take some of the pressure off Saturday? If not then I will just hope schedules work out ok. Thanks 

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

You would need to email the shop and ask Blink, they are the only ones who can agree to a change or not.

Thanks I will drop them an email as worth an ask. I'm sure I could manage it all on the Saturday but would make life a bit easier. Thanks again.