Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Guest Announcement - Weds 22nd @ 7pm!

Thats a hell of a sandwich

pretty sure its not going to be selma blair, if it was then surely the clue would be a hot guest, not a cool one

• Like 1

Vandamme cause of the universal soldier they have to cool down and plus the beer advert

would b a dream guest for me. X
  • Like 2

I have to ask (and not a criticism at all), why are some guests announced this way whereas others (eg Michael Rosenbaum) get announced with no build up?

Edited by spengler
  • Like 1

I have to ask (and not a criticism at all), why are some guests announced this way whereas others (eg Michael Rosenbaum) get announced with no build up?

Because SM like doing These threads and on Occasion a guest announcement will be made this way. Years ago Jason liked doing announcements at the most random times at night if we got 50 People online or something like that. :lol:

Why one guest and not the other... matter of Timing I guess. Depends on which contract is signed when.

• Like 2

Any of the Vikings cast would suit me

Met Clive Standen, he Would be an awesome guest .... Very fan oriented.... Bring me Ragnar or Floki

• Like 1

David's said on Twitter he doesn't know who it is. Here therefore "knows nothing"... Kit Harrington confirmed? :smile:

• Like 1

Also it looks like there's more than 1 announcement according to the latest post

Also it looks like there's more than 1 announcement according to the latest post

I have seen that sounds interesting

Excited.....25 minutes to go! Please don't be anyone I want to meet as I'm poor....hahaha!

• Like 1