Guest Announcements 18th Wednesday @ 7pm

showmasters

Ok stop guessing I got this one (for LFCC) ....

NPH, Neil Patrick Harris.... He has played quite the character(s) as Count Olaf in Lemony Snicket a series of unfortunate events on Netflix right now..... THE character being Count Olaf and erS, the many characters count Olaf portrays in disguise.

Also I remember last year prior to the Millie Bobby Brown announcement SM Twitter account :"who's watching Stranger Things" .... Guess what was the question a few days earlier : who's watching Lemony Snicket's...?

Yep...

That would rock!!

• Like 2

LFCC-I'm thinking Tatiana Maslany (recently announced for a US con) or Sian Brooke (if she's unable to go to Sherlocked they may have got her for London).

CM-Rogue One, Force Awakens or a Marvel guest first came to mind. Depends how 'recent' the film is. I definitely think it's someone who was mostly unknown before that recent film.

Interesting it says 'we've all come to know very well'. A more obvious wording choice would surely be 'we've all come to love very well' or something. So is 'know very well' a clue? Someone we've known for a long time but recently discovered more about them? I don't want to spoil Rogue One but ... B. O. maybe? Not sure who else it could be?

'alien' seems to be too big of a clue to be someone from the Alien films. It could be literally anyone who's played an alien... The fact they've attended a SM event before narrows it down a bit. Could be a Doctor from Doctor Who? Could be John Hurt I suppose. In Alien and played a Doctor, but then again 'alien' would be a much bigger clue than they normally give so I'm not sure.

Edited by Sam_Carter96

LFCC-I'm thinking Tatiana Maslany (recently announced for a US con) or Sian Brooke (if she's unable to go to Sherlocked they may have got her for London).

CM-Rogue One, Force Awakens or a Marvel guest first came to mind. Depends how 'recent' the film is. I definitely think it's someone who was mostly unknown before that recent film.

'alien' seems to be too big of a clue to be someone from the Alien films. It could be literally anyone who's played an alien... The fact they've attended a SM event before narrows it down a bit. Could be a Doctor from Doctor Who? Could be John Hurt I suppose. In Alien and played a Doctor, but then again 'alien' would be a much bigger clue than they normally give so I'm not sure.

"he other isn't alien to conventions, but it's been a good few years since they've came to one of ours"

John Hurt was there 2-3 years ago. But perhaps that count as a good few years. But it also might be Doctor Who as in Tom Baker or Peter Davisson.

My mind immediately went to Tatiana Maslany for the LFCC clue - she is incredible in Orphan Black! James McAvoy would also be fantastic (and X-Men is the focus of my autograph collection so that's AWESOME if it is)

From the same logic as McAvoy in Split, would also like to meet Dan Stevens who I can only assume is going to be brilliant in Legion!

Edited by RichBDW

London Film & Comic Con has a few announcements coming too, one of which plays quite the character(s)!

Taking a few guesses but sounds like someone who could be a Voice Actor:

Alan Tudyk

Billy West

Jim Cummings

Tara Strong

Billy west would be an incredable guest

If we're going for voice actors can we please have Peter Cullen and Frank Welker.

This isn't a guest request thread guys :rolleyes: the guests have already been booked, you can't pre request that it be someone else. :whistling:

No harm in trying

But not in this thread please. *Points in direction of guest Suggestion thread and area with her pitchfork*

• Like 3