Big guest announcement this Friday at 7pm

Has anyone actually stated that it will be a diamond guest?

No. We only know what Jason has posted in the very first post, and this one says nothing about Diamond Guest. That doesn't mean it won't be a Diamond Guest, but right now we simply don't know.

Ok so if its someone Jason really wants to meet Star Wars normally comes to mind. And Kylo Ren and Rey were complete mysteries before the film came out so I'm going with either Adam Driver or Daisy Ridley

Edited by Blonger
  • Like 1

Here we go again i just hope its not another Diamond guest who i would like to meet the last 2 Diamond guest that got annouced i couldnt refuse them haha but my guess would be David Duchovny if you remember he said the same sort of thing before Gillian Anderson was annouced

Edited by Starbug

I personally would love it to be someone from the Scream Movies..

but with people saying Linda Cardellini or Dan Akyroyd... I like those guesses, they kinda fit in with the clues (if it was Dan, my bank account is a goner)

Robbie Amell or someone else from Scooby Doo Mystery Begins or Benedict Cumberbatch.

benedict cumberbatch?

As much as I hope/pray/would kill for it to be Benedict he has done Sherlocked which is a Showmasters event.

Robbie Amell or someone else from Scooby Doo Mystery Begins or Benedict Cumberbatch.

benedict cumberbatch?

As much as I hope/pray/would kill for it to be Benedict he has done Sherlocked which is a Showmasters event.

Even if you argue the wording could indicate the guest is a first time signer at an FCC event (as it doesn't specifically exclude it) Jason's post said it's someone he's so excited to meet, but he did meet BC at Sherlocked!