Big guest announcement this Friday at 7pm

Im going with benedict cumberbatch... Was sherlock holmes, playing dr.strange later this year... And with mads also attending, double photo shoot op? :D

bendywhip cumulonimbus would be an epic guest, although not one for me. i do have several friends who would lose their freaking minds if he were to attend though

As they call him where I work, Cucumberpatch would make my day/week/month/year/decade but alas

To me he will forever be... Bumperstump Cabbagepatch.

bulbasaur crumpletrap

Yes thats right another big guest announcement for LFCC this Friday at 7pm

This is a great guest and someone i so want to meet.

At one point this guest was a real mystery and you never knew what to expect :-)

They are a first time guest

No more hints or clues

I am so excited with this one :-)

See you at 7pm

Jason :dance::dance:

someone you want to meet, it's got be Mark Hamill
  • Like 1

Im going with benedict cumberbatch... Was sherlock holmes, playing dr.strange later this year... And with mads also attending, double photo shoot op? :D

bendywhip cumulonimbus would be an epic guest, although not one for me. i do have several friends who would lose their freaking minds if he were to attend though

As they call him where I work, Cucumberpatch would make my day/week/month/year/decade but alas

bulbasaur crumpletrap

Leave Eggs Benedict Cumberbun alone!

bulbasaur crumpletrap

his name is bumpercar cul-de-sac!

bulbasaur crumpletrap

Billygoat Cuddlesnatch?

• Like 2

bulbasaur crumpletrap

Billygoat Cuddlesnatch?
Bumblestuff Snumberhatch

bulbasaur crumpletrap

Billygoat Cuddlesnatch?
Bumblestuff Snumberhatch

Hahaha if this was on the sherlocked forum.. im sure it wont go down to well with the cumbercookies ie all cookies come in batches

• Like 2

bulbasaur crumpletrap

Billygoat Cuddlesnatch?
Bumblestuff Snumberhatch

Bumdersnuff Cuddlesnitch

belvedere cantelope