Big guest announcement this Friday at 7pm

Really sounds like Kit Harington to me, his character was a mystery at the start of the recent GoT season then on Twitter SM tweeted wake up ;) also Kit just finished Doctor Faustus in theatre :)

I bet it's starwars related as Jason always goes for starwars actors no matter how small their part or if you never see their face.

Yes, but there probably aren't many of them that Jason hasn't met yet, especially those that would be considered a big guest.

I bet it's starwars related as Jason always goes for starwars actors no matter how small their part or if you never see their face.

im happy to do signings and say I was that storm trooper in the back ground lol

god i hope its NOT another star wars guest.

in other news....

my "stab in the dark hopeful but wont happen" guess is Danai Gurira, even though she doesnt like flying and stuff. she was a total mystery when she was first introduced to TWD.

actual guess: Probably a Lost actor or someone related to sherlock holmes tv shows/movies

• Like 2

in other news....

my "stab in the dark hopeful but wont happen" guess is Danai Gurira, even though she doesnt like flying and stuff. she was a total mystery when she was first introduced to TWD.

actual guess: Probably a Lost actor or someone related to sherlock holmes tv shows/movies

There's Star Wars guests, and Star Wars guests Josh ;) Technically Mads is a Star Wars guest.

Edited by Raylenth

Im going with benedict cumberbatch... Was sherlock holmes, playing dr.strange later this year... And with mads also attending, double photo shoot op? :D

As Raylenth has said already, Jason met Benedict at the Sherlocked event last year, so it won't be him.

Im going with benedict cumberbatch... Was sherlock holmes, playing dr.strange later this year... And with mads also attending, double photo shoot op? :D

bendywhip cumulonimbus would be an epic guest, although not one for me. i do have several friends who would lose their freaking minds if he were to attend though

in other news....

There's Star Wars guests, and Star Wars gusts Josh ;) Technically Mads is a Star Wars guest.

the ones who are bigger names and been featured in other things are cool.

Mads mikkelsen is a BAMF. dude is ace.

im just SO not interested in certain other guests (i wont name names otherwise i'll get in trouble)

As I said earlier Smithy Benedict has done sherlocked before which is a Showmasters event, and therefore Jason has met him. Jason''s post says he 'can't wait to meet' this guest.

Don't get me wrong, I'd be ecstatic if it is him but I don't think he fits that phrasing and the fact that it says the guest is a first time signer.

bendywhip cumulonimbus would be an epic guest, although not one for me. i do have several friends who would lose their freaking minds if he were to attend though

As they call him where I work, Cucumberpatch would make my day/week/month/year/decade but alas

it could be anyone, id LOVE another lost guest or a sons of anachary. roll on 7pm Friday. I love the build up, ive never been right but its the talking part. im going with someone who may or may not of been in the bill, could have a twitter account, and needs to eat drink and sleep.

ive covered everything so I wont be too far wrong ;)

• Like 1

Cant we make it tonight at 7?

That'd be the ultimate birthday gift-- I'm not even going to be able to get online tomorrow at 7. :(

Congratz! :clap::coolthumb:

I'll keep my fingers crossed for Michael Emerson, especially for your birthday!

Happy birthday tanith :) just for you i will start hoping its hugh dancy

Thank you!

Either of them would honestly make my day.

• Like 2