wonder what the odds are of getting him to personalise autographs....

About the same as getting SM to give you a precise figure.

It's a length of string question that has multiple variables but I would doubt it. I don't think any of the Diamond pass guests last year personalised.

And it's been said before that while Jeremy may absolutely be for personalizing the circumstances may not allow it. ;)

I'll be very happy for everyone (myself included) and hope you are right, but it is really not a given. Even if he starts off personalizing because he really wants to this may be stopped throughout the day. Happened at Christopher Lloyd's first appearance, three people in front of me.

I did get a personalized Michael Gambon autograph last year by the way, but by the time I saw him no one was in line. So he may have switched back to personalizing.

I think I've been lucky with personalisation, all apart from 2 have been. I believe Lena Headey didn't personalise, can't remember who the other was, may have to look when I get back in from work.

• Like 1

I think I've been lucky with personalisation, all apart from 2 have been. I believe Lena Headey didn't personalise, can't remember who the other was, may have to look when I get back in from work.

You must have been unlucky with your timings. As they say, personalisations can change throughout the day. I've met Lena twice and she personalised both times.

You must have been unlucky with your timings. As they say, personalisations can change throughout the day. I've met Lena twice and she personalised both times.

Yeah. I did manage to get Peter Dinklage to personalise a pic and my GoT dvd boxset before he stopped.

Hey fellow comic conners. I'll be there all weekend just wondering if anyone is meeting up on the sat night after for a get together. Otherwise it will be a very boring night alone in my hotel. I have spent so much money on this so far so why not a bite to eat afterwards. Anyone fancie it

• Like 1

Hey Achilles40 :) if you go back to forum Thread and open the thread titled Forum Meet Up - 30th July 2016; that is literally a mass meet up at a pub near LFCC on the saturday night :) theres a discount on the pub food for LFCC goers, and even a geek themed pub quiz :) more the merrier!

Or click this link for a quick jump there!

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=90564

Edited by smithy270492