Loving that poster plate. Haven't 100% decided what to get signed yet. Might take a couple of options and decide when I get there.

So excited and nervous at the same time. Thanks to incredible friends and family I have a diamond pass and a shoot booked. Planning on wearing my Hawkeye costume for one photo and then go all pretty for the other. No idea what to wear for that one but will figure it out.

Re - personalisation. Personally I prefer it but can understand if it's not possible due to time/popularity/guest preference. Just over the moon to meet him.

Quick question - never done a diamond pass before. How possible is it to have a friend/carer to accompany me in the queue. I have a heart condition and heat can be an issue. For the most part I will be okay. Just wandering how possible it is just in case. Thanks.

Edited by Legolassie Malfoy

Quick question - never done a diamond pass before. How possible is it to have a friend/carer to accompany me in the queue. I have a heart condition and heat can be am issue. For the most part I will be okay. Just wandering how possible it is just in case. Thanks.

If you let the staff know it shouldnt be a problem

Quick question - never done a diamond pass before. How possible is it to have a friend/carer to accompany me in the queue. I have a heart condition and heat can be am issue. For the most part I will be okay. Just wandering how possible it is just in case. Thanks.

Thank you. That is helpful. ^_^

Actually I'd email extrahelp@showmastersevents.com and confirm it with them. The photo shoot is easier because they will usually allow at their discretion for you to be with someone to a point but not usually if there are a lot of people in the queue and not in the actual shoot area with out a ticket or official permission. No one is allowed in the auto queue without a pass or a VQ ticket either so I'd email and make your request. They might just say to talk to the crew in the queues and it will be fine but just in case, you don't want to turn up and not be allowed to take your carer in. At least if you email them you'll have an official reply and can print it off and take it with you if you want to.

• Like 1

Better safe than sorry! They do try to help everyone as best they can but unfortunately to stop people taking advantage they have to have rules in place. Over the years there have always been stories of things people have overheard unscrupulous people saying to crew to try and wangle their way through and push into lines in front of others.

Completely understand that. I was two minds whether to ask about extra help or not. I'm not in a wheelchair but can really struggle in heat. Wasn't sure if the extra help is only for those in wheelchair/mobility scooters. I will email and find out more. Thank you ever so much.

Completely understand that. I was two minds whether to ask about extra help or not. I'm not in a wheelchair but can really struggle in heat. Wasn't sure if the extra help is only for those in wheelchair/mobility scooters. I will email and find out more. Thank you ever so much.

The extra help is for anyone who requires help. If you need a chair for instance that can all be discussed with them.