So lovely to hear, Dannygirl05. Jeremy is someone I have tried to meet a couple of times (including the Socceraid match as I live quite close to Trafford) but was unsuccessful. I was first devastated when he was announced for LFCC as I had to pull out of the event prior to his announcement. Luckily, my Mum and friends were incredible and made it possible that I could come and meet him. Still blown away by their generosity. With him being amazing it really added to an already incredible surprise.

I went to Soccer Aid too with my friends but we were on the wrong side of the coach and didn't get to see him. But we had a good view from the stands. Been a fan for a few years, since Mi4 and I never thought I'd meet him. :)

That's amazing that your family did that. My sister bought me my extra photo op. Which I absolutely love!

Socceraid did haunt me as they messed up when they would put up the security barriers outside the stadium. They are usually much faster. It made for a crowded nightmare experience. Jeremy along with many of the rest of the world team shot past us as the crowds were out of control.

Been interested since the Pink 'Trouble' video and Angel. Renewed my love for his work with Hawkeye. Been a fan ever since.

Thank you ever so much. I still can't believe they covered everything including the diamond pass and extra photoshoot. So stunned. That is so lovely of your sister. So happy for you. <3

Happy for you too. If your on Facebook you can add me if you want. We might already have Renner friends in common :)

Thank you. Yes, I am. If I can I'll pm you the link. My costume page is in my signature below. I also have an artist page where I'll be posting the art I did for Jeremy. You can find it under Sephiart