Still undecided whether to get his diamond pass or not...

Easy way to consider it. Would you regret it if you didn't get him, and are you planning on doing most activities related to him anyway? If yes, buy it!

Would definitely regret not meeting him. It's just the question of budget lol. Could buy the pass, and leave £40 for myself till payday at end of Aug :(

Ah, that is an issue. Toast is very nourishing and who needs to wash?

Still undecided whether to get his diamond pass or not...

Easy way to consider it. Would you regret it if you didn't get him, and are you planning on doing most activities related to him anyway? If yes, buy it!

Would definitely regret not meeting him. It's just the question of budget lol. Could buy the pass, and leave £40 for myself till payday at end of Aug :(

Ah, that is an issue. Toast is very nourishing and who needs to wash?

I'd have budget for food and bills ;) Just £40 left for anything else for a month.

Wow! I've hardly been on the forum for the past few days, a lot has happened while I've been gone. I feel that I have missed a lot of things.

Anyway, really looking forward to meet Jeremy. So glad I bought a Diamond pass.

Dannysgirl05, sounds like great plans. Btw, re the facebook link in your siggy, is that one you run? I am familiar with it.

LadyCrane, Been a casual fan from Angel/Pink Trouble video then got more interested with Thor appearance. Currently catching up on films that I missed like Dahmer. Can agree on the excitement part. Yay for booking to two shoots. I hope you enjoy them.

Yeah me and my friend Char run the UK Facebook group. We got tired of there being one for every other country. So we set it up. We have an Instagram, Twitter and Tumblr too x Edited by dannysgirl05

My question was: 2 photos or a diamond pass? I'm more into photoshoots so guess what I'm doing. I hope I won't regret my decision... I'm a big fan of Jeremy for 12 years now so I'm really forward to next week!

I've only been a fan for about 4 and half years. I'm so excited. Hope you won't be on your own and you'll have friends to support you x

Yeah, my best friend is fortunately a fan of him too!

Legolassie, I did watch S.W.A.T. a lot back in the days because of Colin Farrell... At the end I liked Jeremy more :whistling: It still is one of my favourite movies ever.

Secret identity bartering, things have gotten interesting, lol.

Dannysgirl05, I also have two, both with Jeremy.

Murph, All my plans are very Renner shaped so I went for the diamond pass. Felt it was the best option. Also, incredible amazing friends and family helped set it up for me. Still completely stunned <3

I hope it's a day to remember :)

That is awesome, Murph. I did debate Famke myself but not sure I have the funds.

Dannysgirl05, I don't see why not. If LFCC wasn't taking place in the height of summer I would have been tempted to bring my Hansel costume to wear possibly for a shoot with Famke or Jeremy. However, it is many layers of heavy pvc, all of which are lined. I would most likely melt in a corner lol. My friend is bringing her Gretel though for her shoot with Jeremy. Was tempted to loan her my Hansel gun for Jeremy to pose with XD.

Our costumes below.

https://www.facebook.com/Sephirayne/photos/a.818691061501880.1073741837.697901476914173/818691068168546/?type=3&theater

• Like 2

That is awesome, Murph. I did debate Famke myself but not sure I have the funds.

Dannysgirl05, I don't see why not. If LFCC wasn't taking place in the height of summer I would have been tempted to bring my Hansel costume to wear possibly for a shoot with Famke or Jeremy. However, it is many layers of heavy pvc, all of which are lined. I would most likely melt in a corner lol. My friend is bringing her Gretel though for her shoot with Jeremy. Was tempted to loan her my Hansel gun for Jeremy to pose with XD.

Our costumes below.

https://www.facebook.com/Sephirayne/photos/a.818691061501880.1073741837.697901476914173/818691068168546/?type=3&theater

Nice

Our costumes below. https://www.facebook.com/Sephirayne/photos/a.818691061501880.1073741837.697901476914173/818691068168546/?type=3&theater

It'll be great to see the different costumes x

Thank you, Raylenth. It was a beast to make but fun to wear.

Dannyshirl05, It is wasn't so hot to wear Hansel I would be very tempted to switch costumes. Alas, I would be in a heap before I got to the event xD. I'll stick to wearing Hawkeye. At least my arms are bare for that one xD. Thank you anyway ^_^

• Like 1