Well done! :D

Thanks, feel much better now lol.

Nice one, Murph. One of us! *chants*.

I feel honoured now 😋

Edited by Murph
  • Like 2

Nice one, Murph. One of us! *chants*.

I feel honoured now
Yay! Part of the JR Diamond team. *high fives*. Hope to get to say 'hi' at the event.

Not long to go now. Excited and nervous. All the woo!

Edited by Legolassie Malfoy
  • Like 1

Yay! Part of the JR Diamond team. *high fives*. Hope to get to say 'hi' at the event.

Not long to go now. Excited and nervous. All the woo!

Which day is your photo with him? I know it's likely to be busier, but I had to go for Saturday.

Murph, I actually have two booked. My standard on the Saturday (most likely in the pm slot). My diamond is on the Sunday. Doing one in costume, the other in normal clothing.

Murph, I actually have two booked. My standard on the Saturday (most likely in the pm slot). My diamond is on the Sunday. Doing one in costume, the other in normal clothing.

Mine are the same. I was gonna wear my "Let's Stretch B******" t shirt but as an EX friend pointed out yesterday telling me that it was vulgar and inpropriate. So I'm not sure if I should wear it. My friends are wearing there's. He finds those t shirts funny. X

Mine are the same. I was gonna wear my "Let's Stretch B******" t shirt but as an EX friend pointed out yesterday telling me that it was vulgar and inpropriate. So I'm not sure if I should wear it. My friends are wearing there's. He finds those t shirts funny. X

Awesome T-shirt. I would find it funny. Tbh, it is up to you. The moment might be great but not sure if you want it as a permanent memento.

I did debate doing something silly for my Hawkeye costume shot which was to have signs of '#TeamHawkLunge' on them and have both of us (Jeremy and myself) holding them. I then realised the logistics might not be practical as I'll be already holding a bow. Plus, it is more likely to mess up. Considering we won't have long to get into pose I decided against it. Ultimately, I want a photo that I would be happy with especially since so many have been kind enough to gift me the ability to attend the event to meet Jeremy.

In the end, do what you would be happiest doing as long as it is appropriate. ^_^

As there are a lot of children at LFCC it might not be appropriate but if you do want to wear it for the shoot you could change into it before and out after?

Aww no, I'm likely to be Saturday AM.

Dannygirl05, does the T-shirt actually say the word b*****s without the stars? Just thinking if it does you could always put stickers over the letters. Maybe leave the 'b' and the 's' uncovered. Still will be obvious to fans and yourself what it says. Kids might be in the photo shoot queue so they may see it even if you changed. Just a thought. Of course, it's entirely up to you.

Murph, AW poo! Oh well, maybe see you about. This is what I'll be in on Saturday, minus the wig (I have long blond hair) and slightly drunk face xD.

https://m.facebook.com/Sephirayne/photos/a.1018714368166214.1073741844.697901476914173/1018713964832921/?type=3&source=54&ref=page_internal