The Beverly Hills Cop Group Photo Shoot

• Showmasters Admin

Have you ever wanted to be Axel Foley? Of course you have. Who hasn't? Who wouldn't want to be one of the coolest cops in movie history! Well now's your chance as at London Film & Comic Con we are giving you the opportunity to have an exclusive Beverly Hills Cop group photo with some of the most popular stars from the franchise!

Judge Reinhold (Detective Billy Rosewood), John Ashton (Sergeant John Taggart), Steven Berkoff (Victor Maitland) and Bronson Pinchot (Serge) are all joining us in London for a fantastic reunion of one of the most loved movies from the 80s. This is a rare opportunity to meet so many of the cast in one place, and to get a memento that you'll never forget.

So put on your best fitting jeans and dust off that Detroit Lions jacket and start listening to Axel F on repeat to get in the mood, as it'll soon be your chance to fulfil your dreams from years gone by and be the Beverly Hills Cop!

The Beverly Hills Cop group photo shoot is now available in the online store. This will be with a minimum of 3 guests from the Beverly Hill Cops movie series at London Film & Comic Con on Saturday 30th July 2016.

Buy Tickets HERE

• Like 1

Can we use the photos we've already paid for?

No, you would have to email and request an upgrade.

I'm in the same boat here, who do we contact about this? Eventbrite?

shame you cant just take the photos you bought to the group 1

Can we use the photos we've already paid for?

No, you would have to email and request an upgrade.

I'm in the same boat here, who do we contact about this? Eventbrite?

shame you cant just take the photos you bought to the group 1

It's always been that way avenger, and you've been told a number of times.

Everyone wishing to update indeed needs to e-mail the shop at the e-mail address WrongName gave. Eventbrite can't assist there.

• Like 1

I have tickets for all 4 of the Beverly Hills Cop cast, and would love the group photo but it mentions at least 3, so I e-mailed the shop just to make sure all of them will be there for the group photo before I make the switch.

So excited about this!!!

• Like 1

I have tickets for all 4 of the Beverly Hills Cop cast, and would love the group photo but it mentions at least 3, so I e-mailed the shop just to make sure all of them will be there for the group photo before I make the switch.

So excited about this!!!

deleted as not relevant!

Edited by Raylenth

So excited about this!!!

deleted as not relevant!

Hi Raylenth.... sorry, what is not relevant? Not had coffee yet so not fully awake lol

Regarding the upgrade questions I just got confirmation: you can upgrade a single ticket to the Group shot. So if you have Steven Berkoff and want the Group shot this is fine, contact the store and you'll obviously need to pay the extra. ;) However, if you have single tickets of all four these can't be all turned in and swapped for a Group shot.

• Like 1