Guest Cancellation - Natalia Tena

Is is possible to change our two photoshoot with her for two other photoshoot available of same price ? If so , what we have to do ?

Thanks

As far as i am aware, it is an automatic refund with the new eventbite system, so you would just have to rebuy when the refund comes through.

Is is possible to change our two photoshoot with her for two other photoshoot available of same price ? If so , what we have to do ?

Thanks

As far as i am aware, it is an automatic refund with the new eventbite system, so you would just have to rebuy when the refund comes through.

Thanks a lot for the answer...

Oh no! Praying that Iain glen doesnt cancel or my life will be over. *fingers crossed*

Bloody hell those are some serious stakes! *lol*

lol

I've spent a long 7 months putting together a fan book for Iain and organising this day. Iain knows me and knows I am coming to see him. It means so much me and to the other fans on my fan group Ser Jorahs Army that are coming from all over the globe for 19th July. :)

Gutted because Nat is one of my favourite people on this planet and I had a couple of excellent photos of her at a Molotov Jukebox gig to sign, but at least I've met her 3 times already and it'll free up time on the Sunday, plus I'm elated she has got work.

Edited by mpharris

Pity, but either save the money altogether or put it towards someone else. Part & parcel of an event.

I hate these last minute cancellation last year Natalie dormer and now to lose two in a row of my photo shoot quest very upsetting already had one refund on natalia for the Saturday.
just hope not to lose any more.

I wouldn't count as a last minute cancellation. Day or two before the show or even day OF it aye. Though if you remember last year when Dormer had to cancel SM got couple last minute guests in so you never know....

Oh no! Praying that Iain glen doesnt cancel or my life will be over. *fingers crossed*

We hadn't originally planned on going on the Sunday, but because of Natalia, Ian & Tim, we decided to bite the bullet....Fingers crossed that they don't cancel 👌

I am amazed that some have already had their refunds for Natalia within hours of the cancellation being announced. How long for the email to tell you that you have been refunded? I had a Noah Wyle photo op on the same order as my Natalia photo op.

Received my email straight away but no refund yet

I am amazed that some have already had their refunds for Natalia within hours of the cancellation being announced. How long for the email to tell you that you have been refunded? I had a Noah Wyle photo op on the same order as my Natalia photo op.

I had an order with Jonathan Frakes, Natalia and Noah Wyle. It was clearly a jinxed order :blush:

• Like 2

I had an order with Jonathan Frakes, Natalia and Noah Wyle. It was clearly a jinxed order :blush:

Least we know who to blame now... :whistling:

• Like 2