warning everyone Very BIG guest announcement on Thursday the 16th

I'm not going to look through all 30+ pages but my thought is

Michael J Fox.

I mean he is a star of Film and TV. They said that the person was one of the reasons they got into events (so that was some time ago that these events started)

Also regarding the multi - signed items we have a Back to the Future reunion at that very event.

• Like 4

I'm not going to look through all 30+ pages but my thought is

Michael J Fox.

I mean he is a star of Film and TV. They said that the person was one of the reasons they got into events (so that was some time ago that these events started)

Also regarding the multi - signed items we have a Back to the Future reunion at that very event.

They have also said that it's not who we think it is and MJF has been one of the main names suggested as a Diamond guest since before this announcement due to the BTTF reunion.
  • Like 1

Just a couple of guesses.

Robert Redford - Capt. America

Michael Douglas - Ant Man

Max Von Sydow - Star Wars

Ian McKellan - X-Men, LOTR, Hobbit

Ben Kingsley - Iron Man 3

Roger Moore - Bond

Any of these are legends and would represent relevent franchises.

Afaik , Moore has refused to do cons.....but if Rigg or Andress can happen then who knows ;)

Also, Roger Moore has done a couple of signings that I know of already in London. One which I went to personally. So he wouldn't be a World First as stated.

Edited by Charmer

No sir it couldn't. Surely must be Star Wars related. Sam Jackson or George Lucas, However i am tempted to chuck a few quid at Lawrence Fishburne because of Elm St and Batman vs Superman etc . We'll see. ;)

Sam Jackson or George Lucas is a good call I think. If it is Samuel L Jackson I can get him to sign my Matrix poster ;)

• Like 2

I don't think it's going to be anyone connected to Star Wars or BTTF or any of the themes. Jason said it was someone he was after for years. Not saying it couldn't be but saying that it's not the person we think it is suggests to me it's a stand alone big guest. We shall see I guess.

• Like 1

I just really hope it's Wes Craven! he's behind Nightmare on Elm Street AND Scream! Plus I think he would be a first time signer at an event? I know he's done a book signing or two but a proper event like this and in the UK too... I hope he's in the running for this new suggestion!

• Like 1

I just really hope it's Wes Craven! he's behind Nightmare on Elm Street AND Scream! Plus I think he would be a first time signer at an event? I know he's done a book signing or two but a proper event like this and in the UK too... I hope he's in the running for this new suggestion!

They've said it is someone who doesn't sign through the post - Wes Craven does, so I don't think it'll be him.

Edited by Bob D

That's a tiny bit harsh Robert. This thread is really too long now to read from the first to last post.

I agree. This is a huge post that would take ages to read from start to finish.

Some people are saying it's annoying when guests are suggested who don't fit or have been mentioned a few times since someone has already said they've done signings. These people say it's a waste of their time having to read the same guest's name over and over again.

However, I say just either ignore them or be considerate of the fact that some people don't have time to sit and scroll through hundreds of posts. Also, some people aren't familiar with the signing histories of every celebrity.

In actual fact, reading 'Harrison Ford?' takes a lot less time than reading the responses of people saying how annoying it is, that it's a waste of their time and that everyone should read through the hundreds of posts before posting themselves. The blunt, inconsiderate responses are an even greater waste of time, and they are just adding to the problem.

I don't mean to start anything, I just think people could/should be more considerate towards others.

• Like 10

I agree. I also agree that yes it is annoying sseeing the same names being suggested page after page but when a thread is as active as ones like this you can't hope to keep up. I haven't even seen SM's replies because I don't have the time to read through it all.

• Like 3

I don't think it's going to be anyone connected to Star Wars or BTTF or any of the themes. Jason said it was someone he was after for years. Not saying it couldn't be but saying that it's not the person we think it is suggests to me it's a stand alone big guest. We shall see I guess.

Yeah remember Jason said they kept asking Christopher Lambert for years and eventually he appeared.