warning everyone Very BIG guest announcement on Thursday the 16th

Emilia Clarke would be an amazing guest but I really don't think she fits the criteria for this guest. Jason says it's a A Lister who's a household name. I don't think a majority non-GoT fans would know who she is (in fact I know some casual GoT fans who wouldn't know her name unless you pointed out who she plays haha). I don't know much of her signing history so I don't know about that, but I would hope if she does do cons she wouldn't do just one, so more people get the chance to meet her :3

Edited by Alice

I've had a look online and so far I think it could be someone like Sarah Michelle Gellar. It needs to be someone who has likely done something where we'd have met other people from the film/tv show to get multi items signed. Although not everyone may see her as A list.

I doubt it's James Earl Jones as some people have said as I don't see him as A list enough. For me A list would mean being the lead in a lot of well known films/shows for a start. Johnny Depp would be great but maybe unlikely. Someone from Harry Potter such as Alan Rickman maybe? Michael Gambon?

John Williams is a good shout. Also, has anyone thought about Danny Elfman?

• Like 1

Just announce the guest already. This thread is doing my head in. And I'm sure im not the only person who is tired of it.

You and me both.

Tom Hanks looks out of the picture as his Wife Rita Wilson is currently recovering from a recent Double Mastectomy due to being diagnosed with Breast Cancer ...The very good news is she's expected to make a full recovery

He was never in the picture.

• Like 1

• Moderators

If people are sick of this thread I would suggest staying out of it? SM aren't going to announce a guest early just because people are getting stressed out over nothing. I'll never understand what the big deal is.

• Like 4

I bet its Wee Jimmy Krankie

KingRichard76 is waiting with his credit card for the all go

THat would be FANDABBYDOZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alas, one could dream of meeting him, alas, one could dream of meeting the original cheeky chappie.

WHY?! Why do you have to say such things, who could ever forget the Krankies

I'd rip out both my lungs and kidney to donate to medical science to meet them- OR Roland Rat, Timmy Mallet, Tommy Boyd, "We're ready and we're wide awake so get set g-"

<---- Reliving his childhood years

• Like 2

Has anyone suggested..............

Jennifer Love Hewitt?

or how about Sigourney Weaver?

I don't think JLH would be so high profile/expensive.

Agreed but would love to meet her! 😉 Edited by Tony1975
  • Like 1

If people are sick of this thread I would suggest staying out of it? SM aren't going to announce a guest early just because people are getting stressed out over nothing. I'll never understand what the big deal is.

It's all the hype connected to this announcement: it happens every time SM says that a 'huge announcement' is forthcoming. Days upon days, page upon page of guesses, some logical and considered, others not so much......I'm sure those of us who have been around for awhile know that SM will do things in their own time.....

• Like 3