warning everyone Very BIG guest announcement on Thursday the 16th

If it's Robert Downey Jr. or Johhny Depp I'm gonna walk into a fire because I'd love to meet them but won't have the funds.

Same I'd be gutted as I don't get paid till Friday and even then probably won't be able to afford it anyway. I really hope it's someone I'm not too fussed about :(

• Like 2

• Moderators

If people are sick of this thread I would suggest staying out of it? SM aren't going to announce a guest early just because people are getting stressed out over nothing. I'll never understand what the big deal is.

It's all the hype connected to this announcement: it happens every time SM says that a 'huge announcement' is forthcoming. Days upon days, page upon page of guesses, some logical and considered, others not so much......I'm sure those of us who have been around for awhile know that SM will do things in their own time.....
And never ever ever worth anyone getting annoyed over. It's just a guest at a convention after all.
  • Like 2

Has anyone said George Lucas yet?

*waits for links to be thrown my way as he's probably been mentioned but I can't remember*

because since everyone seems to think it could be to do with Star Wars

I also think it could be Peter Jackson. Im leaning towards someone older and to me Johnny Depp is not old nope so it can't be him :smile:

Has anyone said George Lucas yet?

*waits for links to be thrown my way as he's probably been mentioned but I can't remember*

because since everyone seems to think it could be to do with Star Wars

I also think it could be Peter Jackson. Im leaning towards someone older and to me Johnny Depp is not old nope so it can't be him :smile:

His son was here back in 2013 - one degree of seperation and all that ;)

Emilia Clarke would be an amazing guest but I really don't think she fits the criteria for this guest. Jason says it's a A Lister who's a household name. I don't think a majority non-GoT fans would know who she is (in fact I know some casual GoT fans who wouldn't know her name unless you pointed out who she plays haha). I don't know much of her signing history so I don't know about that, but I would hope if she does do cons she wouldn't do just one, so more people get the chance to meet her :3

I believe she has signed before :(

IF ONLY!!!

This may sound crazy, but I'm guessing Lady Gaga: she's starring in American Horror Story next series, and Naomi and Erika are already attending; she's definitely NOT someone we'd be expecting; she hasn't done a con before so far as I know; she would be considered an "A-lister" in some circles; and, even if someone isn't a fan, they will have heard of her.

STOP IT NOW DONT SAY THAT IM A HUGE LITTLE MONSTER AND THIS WILL KILL ME CONSIDERING I HAVE NO MONEY :(

P.s the queen gaga would never charge her fans so much to meet her I know she's done meet and greets at concerts for quite a bit but that included the concert.

And I just hope it isn't I will cry lol

This may sound crazy, but I'm guessing Lady Gaga: she's starring in American Horror Story next series, and Naomi and Erika are already attending; she's definitely NOT someone we'd be expecting; she hasn't done a con before so far as I know; she would be considered an "A-lister" in some circles; and, even if someone isn't a fan, they will have heard of her.

STOP IT NOW DONT SAY THAT IM A HUGE LITTLE MONSTER AND THIS WILL KILL ME CONSIDERING I HAVE NO MONEY :(

P.s the queen gaga would never charge her fans so much to meet her I know she's done meet and greets at concerts for quite a bit but that included the concert.

I'm not a fan of hers so I may be wrong, but doesn't she charge in the region of £1000 for a meet and greet? I'd assume a concert ticket is only around £50-60 which is only a guess but either way, it would be a drop in the bucket compared to the entire fee.

Kermit the Frog? I think most of us would be hopping with delight if it was him. Anyone not able to meet him would be green with envy.

Its not Kermit, believe me, I know. We go way back and I know most wouldn't believe this but we are actually on first name terms.

*Probably the most serious/sincerest post I've ever written on this forum*

Kermit the Frog? I think most of us would be hopping with delight if it was him. Anyone not able to meet him would be green with envy.

I doubt Miss Piggy would be very happy though she'd make sure none of the girls gave him a hug in the photo and to be honest she scares me a little so I wouldn't risk a hug. On the subject though would the Muppets ever appear because that one who's a prawn (pepe?) is the cutest thing ever :wub2:

• Like 1

I'm not a fan of hers so I may be wrong, but doesn't she charge in the region of £1000 for a meet and greet? I'd assume a concert ticket is only around £50-60 which is only a guess but either way, it would be a drop in the bucket compared to the entire fee.

Her meet and greet was around £700 for her solo concert last year and with tony Bennett this year it's just over £1000. Her normal concert ticket range from £40-180. But as this a world first signing she has done signings before at her meet and greets and would definitely not be the only time to get a autograph live as she regularly stops and meets fans for photos and autos outside her hotels and stuff so now I'm thinking it can't possibly be her :) Edited by Lenasbitch92
  • Like 1

Her meet and greet was around £700 for her solo concert last year and with tony Bennett this year it's just over £1000. Her normal concert ticket range from £40-80. But as this a world first signing she has done signings before at her meet and greets and would definitely not be the only time to get a autograph live as she regularly stops and meets fans for photos and autos outside her hotels and stuff so now I'm thinking it can't possibly be her :)

P.s with that price of her meet and greet the fans got like 15-30 minutes to talk to her which is amazing and I'm still super jealous I haven't met her yet

I doubt Miss Piggy would be very happy though she'd make sure none of the girls gave him a hug in the photo and to be honest she scares me a little so I wouldn't risk a hug. On the subject though would the Muppets ever appear because that one who's a prawn (pepe?) is the cutest thing ever :wub2:

Very much doubt the Muppets would appear, Pepe the King Prawn is quite the flirt and believe me has the potential to upstage Kermit

TheresjustsomethingaboutthispictureofKer

• Like 2

Very much doubt the Muppets would appear, Pepe the King Prawn is quite the flirt and believe me has the potential to upstage Kermit

OMG IS THAT YOU WITH THE MUPPETS?!!! :thumbup: *if it is thats so awesome if not apologies*

• Like 2

OMG IS THAT YOU WITH THE MUPPETS?!!! :thumbup: *if it is thats so awesome if not apologies*

That is indeed me with both Kermit and Pepe, when I was reading something to both of them about Jim Henson. I could post many more pics, one of me kissing Kermit... but I won't in case Miss Piggy gets on my case.

I have never been so starstruck in all my life as I was when Kermit and Pepe greeted me, because at the end of the day it is actually both Kermit and Pepe addressing you. :)

• Like 2

That is indeed me with both Kermit and Pepe, when I was reading something to both of them about Jim Henson. I could post many more pics, one of me kissing Kermit... but I won't in case Miss Piggy gets on my case.

I have never been so starstruck in all my life as I was when Kermit and Pepe greeted me, because at the end of the day it is actually both Kermit and Pepe addressing you. :)

haha that is seriously the coolest thing ever!! :thumbup: I don't even know what Id say to Kermit Id probably just stroke his head and ask him to sing something. I think you're wise not to post the kissing one, I wouldn't want the wrath of miss piggy!

• Like 2

Just a silly question to clear up, im aware this is a diamond pass guest, but it mentions about photoshoots and talk tickets going on sale too, if i didnt get a diamond pass for the autograph, could i still get a photoshoot and/or talk ticket seperate? or do i need to book the diamond pass inorder to get the photo with the guest and see his/her talk?

If you cant afford the diamond ticket there will be photo shoot and talk tickets avalable to purches you dont have to have a diamond ticket to get a photo shoot or talk ticket.

• Like 1

haha that is seriously the coolest thing ever!! :thumbup: I don't even know what Id say to Kermit Id probably just stroke his head and ask him to sing something. I think you're wise not to post the kissing one, I wouldn't want the wrath of miss piggy!

Thats so cool you got to meet them! Out of interest, how did that come about? Where was it you met them?