Latest Guest Announcement - Rey Mysterio

1 more for the list to meet this year, great stuff!

Sorry, unrelated but was just looking at your very impressive met-list...where did you meet the Chuckle Brothers? :D

haha they started my whole autograph collecting hobby way back in 2003.... after their 'Star Doors' show :clap:1002865_10151793661610948_1002580092_n.j

Is Rey Mysterio still coming to LFCC after the death of Hijo del Perro Aguayo?

Seems like some serious stuff is going on after the incident that happened tonight, being that possible manslaughter charges are facing Rey...

Don't you think it's a bit earlie to ask something like that? No one knows what the repercussions of that accident will be yet, and certainly not how Rey is going to react after such a tragedy. Charges or not, that can have a desastrous impact on someone's life to feel responsible for someone else's death and LFCC must be the least of Mysterio's concerns at the moment, it's not like the first thing he has in mind is to call SM and tell "Hey guys, you know what? I won't make it eventually".

Let's be serious, it just looks to me like you just wanted to be the first one to mention the accident over here as you should know damn well SM can't give an answer to that question at the time being.

• Like 3

Seems like some serious stuff is going on after the incident that happened tonight, being that possible manslaughter charges are facing Rey...

Don't you think it's a bit earlie to ask something like that? No one knows what the repercussions of that accident will be yet, and certainly not how Rey is going to react after such a tragedy. Charges or not, that can have a desastrous impact on someone's life to feel responsible for someone else's death and LFCC must be the least of Mysterio's concerns at the moment, it's not like the first thing he has in mind is to call SM and tell "Hey guys, you know what? I won't make it eventually".

Let's be serious, it just looks to me like you just wanted to be the first one to mention the accident over here as you should know damn well SM can't give an answer to that question at the time being.

Well said. It's far to early to be asking these types of questions and a lot can happen in between now and the 4 months of the show. Let's all show a little bit of respect and let people (including Rey) grieve before we start thinking of a convention appearance.

• Like 1

Well said. It's far to early to be asking these types of questions and a lot can happen in between now and the 4 months of the show. Let's all show a little bit of respect and let people (including Rey) grieve before we start thinking of a convention appearance.

Couldn't agree more. It will be a massive disappointment for me if Rey is unable to attend but will understand why. Let's wait to nearer the time and see what happens.

I can only agree with what has been posted. It's way too early to ask these questions.

I have no clue of Mexican laws and the charges that may possibly be brought forward. But just looking at the personal level an event over 3 months away is probably the least thing that Rey is concerned about now, and he probably won't be thinking that far ahead for a while.

It's been a while since I've been in the US for wrestling shows, but that was during the high times of Mexican wrestling in WCW. The community of the luchadores was an especially tight knit family. The circumstances of this incident are bad enough, but this happening to someone you basically consider family must feel 1000 times worse, and again a million times worse when you were personally involved.

My thoughts are with the Aguayo family and of course with Rey too. This is a real tragedy.

Any update about Rey's appearance will be made when there's news, but please don't expect anything in the very close future.

• Like 5

I can only agree with what has been posted. It's way too early to ask these questions.

I have no clue of Mexican laws and the charges that may possibly be brought forward. But just looking at the personal level an event over 3 months away is probably the least thing that Rey is concerned about now, and he probably won't be thinking that far ahead for a while.

It's been a while since I've been in the US for wrestling shows, but that was during the high times of Mexican wrestling in WCW. The community of the luchadores was an especially tight knit family. The circumstances of this incident are bad enough, but this happening to someone you basically consider family must feel 1000 times worse, and again a million times worse when you were personally involved.

My thoughts are with the Aguayo family and of course with Rey too. This is a real tragedy.

Any update about Rey's appearance will be made when there's news, but please don't expect anything in the very close future.

Well said, QS.

Such an unfortunate incident, my thoughts go out to Rey, his family and the wrestling community in general.

Not many posts wind me up....but this one really grated me!

Life and death is a bit more serious than conventions. Thoughts and prayers are with the family of Perro, Rey and all those involved.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

The person who asked about Rey still coming on the previous page was only asking. They were not being offensive or rude. It was a simple curiosity. If they were posting it on Rey's Facebook or something then I can understand. Try and not be so quick to judge, guys.

Edited by Zabonam

The person who asked about Rey still coming on the previous page was only asking. They were not being offensive or rude. It was a simple curiosity. If they were posting it on Rey's Facebook or something then I can understand. Try and not be so quick to judge, guys.

They asked on the day the accident happened. It's a bit unfair to be asking those questions at that time.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I do hope people wont ask him about the tragic events that took place last month. I shouldnt have to say this but in my experience there are those who cant keep their mouths shut

I was thinking the same thing. Even more so following the results of the autopsy. I really do hope that every fan meeting him does not mention it.