Latest Guest Announcement - ROBERT ENGLUND & DIAMOND PASS

• Showmasters Admin

just so everyone knows Robert dose not do this really , this is his only planed Make up shoot in Europe , it takes him 2 to 3 hours to get into make up so its a big thing , we have to fly over and cover the costs of having the make up artist to come to the UK .

so this is a very rare chance to even be able to be apart of this and we just wanted to let everyone know we do not have any plans to do this ever again its a one off so do not miss out if this is something you care about.

one other thing to remember when Robert gos into make up he becomes Freddy and the photo shoots are going to be just amazing crazy experience and i for one am so looking forward to this and we are so pleased we have managed to be able to offer this to you all :-)

lots more to come for next years LFCC we have so much planed for you all :dance:

Jason :thumbup:

• Like 4

This is by far not what I expected about the Diamond Pass but I am very happy now :-)

Big NOES Fan and as I saw this make up shoot going on in the US I was dissapointed I could not afford the trip so this European Shoot is a very cool one now! And the price for the package is really not bad as it was just the shoot in the US for 350USD if I remember correct.

Good one Showmasters!

LFCC 2015 attandence save!

Edited by DJachmed
  • Like 1

just so everyone knows Robert dose not do this really , this is his only planed Make up shoot in Europe , it takes him 2 to 3 hours to get into make up so its a big thing , we have to fly over and cover the costs of having the make up artist to come to the UK .

so this is a very rare chance to even be able to be apart of this and we just wanted to let everyone know we do not have any plans to do this ever again its a one off so do not miss out if this is something you care about.

one other thing to remember when Robert gos into make up he becomes Freddy and the photo shoots are going to be just amazing crazy experience and i for one am so looking forward to this and we are so pleased we have managed to be able to offer this to you all :-)

lots more to come for next years LFCC we have so much planed for you all :dance:

Jason :thumbup:

Thank you! I'm so excited for this and I can't wait to interact with the real Freddy character.

Having more thoughts about it, I think it would be best that he didn't wear the hat for the photoshoot because it would obstruct the view of the wonderful prosthetic make-up. With that said, his signature striped jumper is a must!

As a special effects artist, I'm also so glad to be meeting Robert Kurtzman as well. :D

• Like 1

I've met Robert before and he was great, I'm almost a little scared to meet him in his get up and in character as all those childhood nightmares might come back. Very cool you have got Robert Kurtzman in too - I wonder if anyone from the other films he's worked on will be attending....fingers crossed!

I've never been to comic con so not sure about this, if I buy a diamond pass to see Freddy krueger do I also need to buy an entry ticket?

Yes. Diamond Passes are guest specific and does not include entry into the event.

I've bought the Robert Englund Diamond Pass, but I'm still waiting on more announcements before I decide which entry ticket to buy (i.e. one day or who weekend).

I've never been to comic con so not sure about this, if I buy a diamond pass to see Freddy krueger do I also need to buy an entry ticket?

Yes. Diamond Passes are guest specific and does not include entry into the event.

I've bought the Robert Englund Diamond Pass, but I'm still waiting on more announcements before I decide which entry ticket to buy (i.e. one day or who weekend).

I'm only going to meet freddy, once in a lifetime opportunity 😀

Edited by TheMadTatter

I'm only going to meet freddy, once in a lifetime opportunity

Most definitely!

You'll need to buy a Sunday entry ticket:

Link - http://www.btowstore.com/epages/Store2_Shop1309.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/Store2.Shop1309/Products/LFCC15SUNEntryTicket

• Moderators

Have to say the more I think on this the more tempted I am (pending I can actually attend this year) I have met robert before but to actually get to meet "Freddy" really is a once in a lifetime thing, hoping that if I can get the time off there might still be some tickets left!!

• Like 1

Booked the diamond pass!

When I was in Cardiff this year - I bought the auction lot for the Freddy hat he signed both as Robert and Freddy. I will geek out and wear this hat, and the replica glove I have for the photo.... That way... If he isn't in outfit... It's because I stole it from him :P

I have just brought mine, I was in 2 minds about this hence the price, but I'm big fan of freddy Kruger fan and meeting the original freddy it's worth it. Merry Christmas to me, so happy

Edited by Litafan83
  • Like 1

Thank you again showmasters jason and the whole team, after posts and posts about horror guests emails and private messaging i really must have been a pain lol but this is out of this world, i was walking around in circles looking at the big announcement thinking holy f***in s***, you would think i had just won the dam lottery lol i remember reading about he was doing this in the states and it crushed me because not only he was retiring from freddy but he was giving the fans This amazing opportunity and thinking they have no idea how lucky they are to have that chance then BOOM it came our way all thanks to use guys :D only robert englund would do someting like this instead of giving us a nightmare sequal hes giving us the chance to meet the real thing what a way to hang up the hat and claw ;) legend. plus kurtzman blew my mind evil dead and intruder aka night crew amazing.

Edited by etmuse
  • Like 2