Another Big announcement in 7 days from now for LFCC

Either the really obscure or the way-too-big-and-famous. Personally I would love it to be something involving Being Human or Merlin, but that's not the type of announcement that's worthy of a seven-day build up. :) Then again I'm also big on GoT which may be a possibility but my gut tells me this is for something 'classic' like Star Wars.

A Being Human guest would be amazing, I miss it so much :no:

Same. Some kind of original trio reunion needs to happen, but that doesn't seem likely now that Aidan is involved with so many new projects.

i know its pretty much a 0% possibility but im crossing my fingers for the walking dead escape.

or a photoshoot with the "fishtanks" from the governors room in series 3!

alternately, firefly fast would be nice :D

im still SUPER stoked for emily kinney, so i wont be too fussed if this is something im not that interested

• Like 1

I wonder if it'll be something to do with Michael Rooker. Big part in Walking Dead, big part in Guardians of the Galaxy, and especially after the whole 'we have a big guest' then nothing, then appearence of a certain big man at the con, hopefully they've managed to tie him down this time!

Ta,

Che-Snake :)

• Like 2

I wonder if it'll be something to do with Michael Rooker. Big part in Walking Dead, big part in Guardians of the Galaxy, and especially after the whole 'we have a big guest' then nothing, then appearence of a certain big man at the con, hopefully they've managed to tie him down this time!

Ta,

Che-Snake :)

now THAT would be a cracking guest!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone

Ok we have been working on something (notice it doesn't say 'someone') for over a year now and in 7 days from now we will be able share what we have been up to with you all :clap:

MONTH DAY YEAR HOUR MIN

So set your timer for DEC . 10 . 2014 . 19 : 00

The second big announcement for LFCC 2015 (notice it doesn't say 'big guest announcement')

WE KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS (notice how it doesn't say 'you are going to love this guest') AND SO SEE YOU IN 7 DAYS TIME :clap:

Jason

I don't think that this announcement is a guest. I've written in bold above the reasons why. Jason did not mention anything to do with it being a guest or a person in the original post.