Another Big announcement in 7 days from now for LFCC

So I'm only 23 and wasn't around when Teen Wolf or BTTF came out but I love both of them! The van surfing is awesome!!!

I am also 23 but just happen to have a very '80s outlook on life and particularly movies!! :dance:

• Like 1

Either the really obscure or the way-too-big-and-famous. Personally I would love it to be something involving Being Human or Merlin, but that's not the type of announcement that's worthy of a seven-day build up. :) Then again I'm also big on GoT which may be a possibility but my gut tells me this is for something 'classic' like Star Wars.

• Like 1

Well you never know. It could all just be a bit of mis-direction from Jason and have nothing to do with whats been suggested... Merlin and Being Human aren't obscure... I think there are a fair few people that wouldn't mind meeting some guests from those shows...

The same can be said for other fandoms though. Still lots of time to go anyhow... maybe some of your wishlist might get booked in! Some interesting names on there, have you put them in the guest suggestions thread?

I'd quite like to meet Tobin Bell and Anthony Head, plus any opportunity to meet Thrones guests is a winner. Missed out on Pedro and Natalie in the summer :grump:

Either the really obscure or the way-too-big-and-famous. Personally I would love it to be something involving Being Human or Merlin, but that's not the type of announcement that's worthy of a seven-day build up. :) Then again I'm also big on GoT which may be a possibility but my gut tells me this is for something 'classic' like Star Wars.

A Being Human guest would be amazing, I miss it so much :no:

• Like 1