What's happening in which building and entering LFCC!

Great info. Sounds like a good plan.

Will there be announcements of stan lee VQ numbers in the main hall?

Good point, and yes.

We'll certainly make sure the info is available in the main hall, on a white board etc. We may make announcements, but I know from experience they aren't easy to hear. But we'll make sure they are written down somewhere central.

You could Tweet/FB the VQ numbers at intervals? Like, the bigger intervals? But this is great! Now at least I know where to go. Will there be giant lettered signs up?

• Like 1

• Moderators

There should be signage. It will likely be descriptions of the queue rather than letters though, as TooTall pointed out earlier in the thread, as letters would only make sense to those who saw this post.

Yeah think we could really do with clarification about entering the halls. For example if I queue to get in and get my Stan Lee VT and get it before the rest of the queue for the main hall is gone, do I need to join the back of theirs? Would be a real pain with trying to get photo ops and the comic bits done if so.

I didn't realise you had to get an entry ticket either :L I'm kind of confused haha. If I come Friday and would like an autograph from Stan Lee which queue do I go to?

Join the 'pay on the day' queue at EC2, get your ticket, then you can join the pre-paid queue (E) at Ec1

Can you buy a Saturday Standard Entry ticket on the Friday?

No. It has been said elsewhere that this is the only ticket which will not be available on Friday at the sales desk. Saturday early entry and weekend standard entry will be available.

Can you easily walk between the big halls?

Not internally that I know of. The walk way goes to the ground floor of EC1 and we're on the 2nd floor in EC1.

Just want to check something, if I want to get a Stan Lee VQ then go and get one for Carrie Fisher I need to first go in via Entrance E get the VQ and then go along the walkway into EC2 and up to level 2? Is that correct as it sounds like there is a good chance I could miss out on other VQ tickets?

You will have to go into EC1, collect your Stan VQ, then have your hand stamped to come back outside and directly into the main hall to collect any other VQs.

Great thanks, when going to the main hall after collecting the VQ which que would I join? Pre-paid I am assuming. Sorry if it's a daft question it's just this is my first time at LFCC and wNt to get as much done as possible.

I believe a hand stamp re-entry will allow you to just enter the building directly even if a pre-paid queue isn't all in yet, I can get this double checked though.

That would be great if you could. Thanks.

Can we get tickets to get Stan Lee autographs on the day? I thought they were all sold out? Also, I have prebooked entry tickets, but not prebooked autograph tickets, so would that be queue A/E or do I have to go to queue C to buy an autograph ticket? Its my first Lfcc, so have no idea!

Can we get tickets to get Stan Lee autographs on the day? I thought they were all sold out? Also, I have prebooked entry tickets, but not prebooked autograph tickets, so would that be queue A/E or do I have to go to queue C to buy an autograph ticket? Its my first Lfcc, so have no idea!

Autographs aren't pre-booked, only photoshoots are.

• Showmasters Admin

Autographs are ONLY available on the day from his queue. So they have not sold out. All of the information above is about ENTRY tickets ONLY.

You have a pre-paid entry ticket so you can join queue E if you want Stan Lee's autograph.

• Like 1

Autographs are ONLY available on the day from his queue. So they have not sold out. All of the information above is about ENTRY tickets ONLY.

You have a pre-paid entry ticket so you can join queue E if you want Stan Lee's autograph.

Yay, thank you so much for clarifying that!! I'm so excited now! :-D

Seems simple enough, will the internal doors be open so we can switch between EC2 and EC1 easier?

There's no easy internal connection (this is coming from another attendee who works at Earls Court), so that would be a no.

Ok thanks QS, thought there were big doors inside that lead into the ground floor of EC1 my mistake

• Showmasters Admin

I'm assuming this will be the same queue system for the preview night? And will Gold pass holders get to go in EC1 first?

Yes it's the same every day.

• Showmasters Admin

Seems simple enough, will the internal doors be open so we can switch between EC2 and EC1 easier?

There's no easy internal connection (this is coming from another attendee who works at Earls Court), so that would be a no.

Ok thanks QS, thought there were big doors inside that lead into the ground floor of EC1 my mistake

There are but we're on the 2nd floor in EC1. My understanding there is something else on on the ground floor of EC1 so we can't just go wondering through there.

There are but we're on the 2nd floor in EC1. My understanding there is something else on on the ground floor of EC1 so we can't just go wondering through there.

Maybe we should all go gatecrash it? ;)

• Like 1

Looks good on paper. I'll be going Sunday, so hopefully any kinks will be ironed out by then.

Bit of a pain having to move from building to building to get all other guests VT's, especially for me who is after McDiarmid & Fisher, but I'll have my trainers on so i'll sprint (I mean power walk) between Hall's.