What's happening in which building and entering LFCC!

• Showmasters Admin

What’s happening in which building:

EC1 – Brompton Hall – The Stan Lee Comic Hall:

Stan Lee autograph signing! - All Stan Lee Virtual Tickets will be given out from the end of his signing queue in EC1!

All comic guests

The Gaming Zone

The Super Stage - Which will have a number of talks over Saturday and Sunday including the Sherlocked talk.

EC2 – Main Hall:

Everything else…

Paid entry

Photo and talk Sales

Credit Card Voucher Sales

Organisers booth

Main dealers area

All photo shoots (including Stan Lee)

All talk stages (apart from the Super Stage)

All book signings, talks and workshops

All guest signings (apart from Stan Lee).

All guests (apart from Stan Lee) will be at the back of EC2 Main Hall. Those guests with Virtual Tickets, they will be given out from the end of each guests queue!

EC-1.png

A guide to entering LFCC:

As you’ll see above Stan Lee is signing in EC1 Stan Lee Comic Hall. We understand a number of you will wish to go straight to this hall to either get Virtual Tickets for Stan Lee or to join his queue. Please read the below for more details.

PLEASE NOTE: The below information is related to ENTRY tickets ONLY.

Autographs: These can NOT be bought in advance.

Photo shoots: These tickets are to get you into the photo shoot NOT the event.

Entry queues for all 3 days:

A: Pre-paid at EC2 Main Hall

B: Gold, Comic Gold and Comic Silver at EC2 Main Hall

C: Pay on the day at EC2 Main Hall

D: Gold, Comic Gold and Comic Silver at EC1 Stan Lee Comic Hall

E: Pre-paid at EC1 Stan Lee Comic Hall

Gold – Comic Gold – Comic Silver…

You MUST come to queue B at EC2 Main Hall to collect your wristband first. Please don’t go straight to queue E at EC1 Stan Lee Comic Hall because they will NOT have your wristband!

There will be a team that comes out down the queue well before the show opens to give out your wristbands, they will be there for a while should you arrive after 6pm on Friday or 9am on Saturday. You will be able to pick up your goodie-bag later in the day from the organiser’s booth.

Once you have collected your wristband from queue B you can then either stay and enter EC2 Main Hall or go and join queue D to enter EC1 Stan Lee Comic Hall.

Pre-paid entry ticket holders…

You have two choices:

Join queue A to enter EC2 Main Hall or join queue E to enter EC1 Stan Lee Comic Hall.

Upon leaving either building you will receive a hand stamp that will give you re-entry to both EC1 Stan Lee Comic Hall and EC2 Main Hall.

Whilst there is a pre-paid queue those with hand stamps will be able to enter via the gold pass doors, and NOT join the back of the pre-paid queue.

Pay on the day entry…

You MUST come to queue C at EC2 Main Hall to buy your ticket first. Please don’t go straight to queue E at EC1 Stan Lee Comic Hall because they will NOT have tickets to sell!

Once you have bought your ticket you can either use that ticket to enter EC2, or you can go and join the back of queue E to enter EC1 Stan Lee Comic Hall.

Upon leaving either building you will receive a hand stamp that will give you re-entry to both EC1 Stan Lee Comic Hall and EC2 Main Hall.

Whilst there is a pre-paid queue those with hand stamps will be able to enter via the gold pass doors, and NOT join the back of the pre-paid queue.

Standard Entry…

On Saturday and Sunday once all of the early-bird ticket holders have been let in, these same queues will be used for standard 11am entry.

• Like 14

• Showmasters Admin

Great info. Sounds like a good plan.

Will there be announcements of stan lee VQ numbers in the main hall?

Good point, and yes.

We'll certainly make sure the info is available in the main hall, on a white board etc. We may make announcements, but I know from experience they aren't easy to hear. But we'll make sure they are written down somewhere central.

• Like 5

Just to clarify: I have an earlybird ticket for the saturday, if I want to queue up to get a Stan Lee VQT I should go straight to the queue at EC1 queue E and that will take me into the hall where Stan will be and his VQT?

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

Just to clarify: I have an earlybird ticket for the saturday, if I want to queue up to get a Stan Lee VQT I should go straight to the queue at EC1 queue E and that will take me into the hall where Stan will be and his VQT?

Correct.

• Like 2

• Showmasters Admin

oh, thank you. This makes it so much clearer. Can I ask Will there be sign saying A, B C etc. at several points down the queue or do I just go up to the back end of queues and ask what queue they are in?

I'll look into that.

More like Pay-on-day, Pre-paid EC2, Gold/Silver EC2, Pre-paid EC1, Gold/Silver EC1.

Because if you've not seen this post ABC isn't going to mean a lot.

• Like 1

People should probably be aware that although West Brompton is the nearest tube, it is tiny and you may have to change for the Wimbledon line. It's best to get off at Earl's Court itself and walk the extra 4 mins on foot. Unless of course you are weighed down with signable memorabilia or cosplaying gear!

• Like 2

• Showmasters Admin

Trying to get my head round this. On the face of it it seems to make sense but I can't help feeling this might lead to a lot of confusion on the day.

There will be stewards from EC out there to direct people.

• Like 1

Great info. Sounds like a good plan.

Will there be announcements of stan lee VQ numbers in the main hall?

Good point, and yes.

We'll certainly make sure the info is available in the main hall, on a white board etc. We may make announcements, but I know from experience they aren't easy to hear. But we'll make sure they are written down somewhere central.

Good. It'd be a right pain in the whatever having to trawl backwards and forwards between the halls just to check what number is being called for Stan.

• Like 2

• Showmasters Admin

Can you easily walk between the big halls?

Not internally that I know of. The walk way goes to the ground floor of EC1 and we're on the 2nd floor in EC1.

People should probably be aware that although West Brompton is the nearest tube, it is tiny and you may have to change for the Wimbledon line. It's best to get off at Earl's Court itself and walk the extra 4 mins on foot. Unless of course you are weighed down with signable memorabilia or cosplaying gear!

Thanks for pointing this out, coming from Victoria coach station on the day, so will be hoofing it by tube from there.