What's happening in which building and entering LFCC!

People should probably be aware that although West Brompton is the nearest tube, it is tiny and you may have to change for the Wimbledon line. It's best to get off at Earl's Court itself and walk the extra 4 mins on foot. Unless of course you are weighed down with signable memorabilia or cosplaying gear!

Also be aware that West Brompton station is closed to Underground travel. Its ok to use on London Overground. So most people will be getting off at Earls court anyway.

• Like 1

Is the comic organisers booth the same as the organisers booth, so in EC2, or is location in EC1 with Stan Lee. Just so I know where the limited edition stan lee prints are. Thanks.

Its stated in one of the other threads from SM

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=84940

Thanks for clearing it up for us.

• Showmasters Admin

It might be worth updating the start of this thread now to say that the Sherlocked Talk is in EC1, as it says everything else apart from the Stan Lee and the Comic related stuff is in EC2.

It says that the SUPER STAGE is in EC1. And the Sherlocked talk is on the Super Stage.

• Like 1

On the Earl's Court Website it say's there are 2 entrances for EC1. Am I right thinking that the EC1 entrance that will be used is the West Brompton entrance (the one to the right of EC2 entrance)?

It would make sense as the Brompton Hall is what is being used in EC1 for LFCC

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

On the Earl's Court Website it say's there are 2 entrances for EC1. Am I right thinking that the EC1 entrance that will be used is the West Brompton entrance (the one to the right of EC2 entrance)?

And why D and E are in front of that entrance on the map :smile:

Hi thanks for info looks awesome. Just one quickie for too tall or anyone who knows. If I need to join queue e (prepaid and wanting a stan vt tic) do I get off at west brompton or earls court which is the closer to stan? (Coming overgrown so can get off at either stop?)

Hi thanks for info looks awesome. Just one quickie for too tall or anyone who knows. If I need to join queue e (prepaid and wanting a stan vt tic) do I get off at west brompton or earls court which is the closer to stan? (Coming overgrown so can get off at either stop?)

West Brompton overgound is nearer, but as someone else has posted, West Brompton underground will be closed.

• Like 1

West Brompton overgound is nearer, but as someone else has posted, West Brompton underground will be closed.

On Saturday and Sunday. I believe it will still be open Friday though?

On Saturday and Sunday. I believe it will still be open Friday though?

Correct... but from what I have seen online, it usually closes at 7pm on a Friday.

Edited by Starbuck73

And why D and E are in front of that entrance on the map :smile:
I forgot that there was a map on the first page :P

Thanks for the confirmation :D

• Showmasters Admin

I've seen a few people ask but no response, I have an early bird and intend to join the Stan queue, once I have my vt and hand stamped do I need to queue with the other ticket holders to get in the other hall?

I'm getting this clarified. It wasn't part of the discussion I had.

• Like 1

I've seen a few people ask but no response, I have an early bird and intend to join the Stan queue, once I have my vt and hand stamped do I need to queue with the other ticket holders to get in the other hall?

I'm getting this clarified. It wasn't part of the discussion I had.

Ok, cheers. :-)