What's happening in which building and entering LFCC!

Judging by previous experience, the seperate halls and the the demand for Stan lee I don't think you will be able to get Stan lee and one of the other top guests eg carnie fisher on the same day. Imagine 800 priority passes before you then anything after 500 VT you won't get. Especially if you have yo join the back of the queue for hall 1 once you get Stan lee ticket, which will most likely be the case.

I think it would go been better for ALL tickets including stans to be available in one hall.

This is not to criticise but just for people to have realistic expectations.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Think i took all the info in but what if people are all lined up so there are just bunches of standards mixed with early birds do they just call the early birds so all those people just walk in then even if an early bird shows up late?

Generally the early bird pre-paid line has already gone in by the time the standard ticket holders start showing up to queue. any early bird holder who shows up after 9am but before 11, if the pre-paid line has all gone in, they can just go straight in (even if there is a standard entry pre-paid queue forming).

I agree with Logan. Vt's should be available for all guests in the same Hall. Would make things a whole lot easier. I'm fine with SL being in a seperate hall, great idea, but why not hand out the Vt's in the main hall, and people can choose when they go across to get his auto.

I'm going to have to queue for SL, knowing full well that i have no intention of getting him straight away, and will be running back across to another hall to get another half dozen Vt's. I think it needs seriously looking at to avoid a lot of disappointed people who miss other guests due to queuing for one main guest.

• Like 2

I agree with Logan. Vt's should be available for all guests in the same Hall. Would make things a whole lot easier. I'm fine with SL being in a seperate hall, great idea, but why not hand out the Vt's in the main hall, and people can choose when they go across to get his auto.

I'm going to have to queue for SL, knowing full well that i have no intention of getting him straight away, and will be running back across to another hall to get another half dozen Vt's. I think it needs seriously looking at to avoid a lot of disappointed people who miss other guests due to queuing for one main guest.

I agree with this!

I agree with this!

Hear hear! I'm thinking of maybe getting Stan Lee on sunday to avoid the problem (as saturday has Dormer & Hurt, who will no doubt be on a VQ system as well).

With anything up to 800 priority passes this year, I wouldn't want to be in the 500+ VT bracket.

For the BIG guests yes, for nearly all other guests who are not one of the BIG guests like Natalie Dormer, Carrie Fisher etc.) then it should be more ok as gold pass type people will not all have the same taste in autographs but for big guests it's probably going to be similar so the bigger they are the lower the VQ ticket I would think.

glad to hear others think along the same lines as me regarding Vt's. Hopefully it will get addressed when SM get back in work tomorrow.

If you're hoping for them to give out Stan Lee VQ tickets in the other hall too I'd forget it.

I don't want them to hand out tickets in both halls, just one, the main one with ALL the guests.

That won't likely happen either. Reason being everyone will go to the same hall from the start. SM are obviously wanting to spread the crowd too.

Edited by Murph

I don't want them to hand out tickets in both halls, just one, the main one with ALL the guests.

In an ideal World this would be perfect and solve a shed load of issues- but we have that prat Dave Cameron as pm hence why it's not a perfect World.

Many of us are now waiting for clarification about the whole going from Stan Lee hall to the other with our handstamp so we can get other vts and UNTIL this happens we are none the wiser.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to get on the Phone to the U.S. President, President Harrison Ford- oh wait...

Edited by KingRichard76

I don't think people need to be that worried that a VT over 500 will mean no autograph. Last year there was a woman in front of me for Peter Dinklage with a VT ticket numbered 1140

For the huge guest expect no dedications, no posed pics and for your item to be taken off you in advance but by doing this they will get through so many people.

Edited by martinthewookie

That won't likely happen either. Reason being everyone will go to the same hall from the start. SM are obviously wanting to spread the crowd too.

Hey all,

As someone who's not going to see Stan Lee, I'm happy the VQ tickets for him will be in the other hall. I have enough guests to meet without having to avoid the Stan queues.

Take care,

Matty-lad

I think it makes perfect sense for Stan Lee to be in a separate building as we all

know he will have the busiest queue.

It is going to be busy enough even without Stan Lee in the Main Hall.

All I have to decide is do I want to get his autograph or not?

i would have thought it would have been easier to have handed tickets out in one main hall instead of having to go to both esp for people who want Stan Lee and other people as it would save on confusion and people being let down if they don't get someone they want due to having to go to both hall. I now don't know what queue i would sooner be in as i don't want to miss out and i also don't want to spend the whole day having to wait to see someone.

• Like 1

i would have thought it would have been easier to have handed tickets out in one main hall instead of having to go to both esp for people who want Stan Lee and other people as it would save on confusion and people being let down if they don't get someone they want due to having to go to both hall. I now don't know what queue i would sooner be in as i don't want to miss out and i also don't want to spend the whole day having to wait to see someone.

This was the exact conversation I was having with my Friend yesterday, my Friends aren't that bothered with meeting Stan Lee- BUT we ALL want to meet Carrie.

Am not worried about this- now. Until we get all this clarified then and really only then we all know where we stand.

Going to both halls might be inconvenient, but it's the best and safest way to manage the crowds.

• Like 2

And I think we can all agree that with the numbers rumoured to be coming - safety and security are of paramount importance this year.

With that said - I have no fear that SM have everything in hand and it's going to be a fabulous weekend. :D

Edited by Zahariel
  • Like 3

Hi - if I want to get a ticket for the sherlock talk and have a prepaid entry ticket, do I join the queue for EC1, or will these be handed out in a different hall?

Also the post about the LFCC programs said these would be available to buy on the door - will this just be the EC2 door?

Thanks! :)

You don't need a ticket for the Sherlock talk, it's first come first served. But I'd get there early if I were you, as it's gonna be very popular.

Will there be a restriction on how early you can queue for it? As its first talk of the day...

• Like 1

TooTall has posted elsewhere that the crew will not allow queueing before the talk before the one you want to line up for has started.

Does that mean you miss the first 10mins...or ma I getting confused and the talk time includes queuing time?