Guest Cancellation - John Ratzenberger

I have two very upset children now! Though I have a tiny little problem with the automatic refund. I did it on my credit card which is currently clear so it won't accept any refunds! Can I just change the tickets for autograph vouchers at the show?

Aw gutted, was looking forward to meeting John especially as Ray Park cancelled a few weeks ago too. Cancellations do happen so i'll just have to look forward to meeting the other great guests instead. Hopefully SM will get him in the future.

Since John Ratzenberger has now cancelled and he was due to do a Friday photo-shoot, I wonder if that space could perhaps be used for a handful of 5-minute shoots for last-minute Friday-only guests?

As there's a good number of weeks left, I imagine there's plenty of possibilities for that free slot.

Dam, That's a shame, Hope SM can get him back soon... Also I'm up for this. Come on SM some good announcements were made today, Please slot them in 5mins cant hurt and it seems some of us want it... PLEASEEEEE :grump:

It says on the site that if a guess cancels, you can get a refund with your ticket at the venue. Giancarlo Esposito cancelled earlier... does that rule still apply? I didn't see an automatic refund.

Cheers

It says on the site that if a guess cancels, you can get a refund with your ticket at the venue. Giancarlo Esposito cancelled earlier... does that rule still apply? I didn't see an automatic refund.

Cheers

That is old text. The online store had an overhaul recently which means refunds are easier to process automatically. This is the new process and refunds at the event itself will no longer happen.

Cheers

That is old text. The online store had an overhaul recently which means refunds are easier to process automatically. This is the new process and refunds at the event itself will no longer happen.

Yea, but it still goes for Giancarlo doesn't it? I have a photoshoot ticket for him and couldn't go to CM so i'm bringing it to London. Or can i get it refunded on my card?

Cheers

Yea, but it still goes for Giancarlo doesn't it? I have a photoshoot ticket for him and couldn't go to CM so i'm bringing it to London. Or can i get it refunded on my card?
Apologies, I didn't notice Giancarlo being mentioned. His tickets are the exception to the normal procedure. Yes you can get a refund at the event for him.